Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The game was just updated. Give OscarSix time to update the mod. They get notified just like the rest of us on updates. Remember they do the mods for free and fun, not for pay
welll the thing is he seems to be MIA. He never updated from 3a. I hope he or she is well as none of the mods from oscar have been touched for months. If anyone else would be willing to update or make a mod I know I would be thankful.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
welll the thing is he seems to be MIA. He never updated from 3a. I hope he or she is well as none of the mods from oscar have been touched for months. If anyone else would be willing to update or make a mod I know I would be thankful.
It's true OscarSix hasn't been updating many of his mods lately. I hope his health is ok.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
maybe someone can take over for awhile updating the mod while oscar dealing with his health.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
No offence to O6 , but maybe LightmanP can please take a look at this mod and update it in the interim as he did for TFTUV.
I prefer to be into games I work on mods for, and last I've played this, I didn't get far. I'll add it to my list, but don't expect anything.

Reactions: sithlordo66