Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't mind the wait but does everyone know if he is ok?
yeah, he updated and commented on another mod earlier today. as i understand it this mod required more work than usual.
HA technically I updated it for him, he just updated the thread, but yeah. He's just dealing with some shit right now, but near as I can tell from the last time I talked to him a few days ago, he's just really busy.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
HA technically I updated it for him, he just updated the thread, but yeah. He's just dealing with some shit right now, but near as I can tell from the last time I talked to him a few days ago, he's just really busy.
oh crap, sorry, i did know that of course :)

life happens, cest la vie and all that!

Reactions: ShaddyGames
May 27, 2017
Can we mark this as abandoned? So people who are waiting don't have to. I don't mind waiting because it's free, but it's been 2 months since the game was updated, and no communication from the mod author.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
He's sick now? Even I didn't know that. I talked to him like 2 days ago and he just said he's busy nothing about being sick.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
He's sick now? Even I didn't know that. I talked to him like 2 days ago and he just said he's busy nothing about being sick.
That was written in the OP in one of his mods (can't remember which one).
But there was definite mention of a disease/illness. I will try to see if I can find the post.

Reactions: Jeevant

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That was written in the OP in one of his mods (can't remember which one).
But there was definite mention of a disease/illness. I will try to see if I can find the post.
It was in Pale Carnations. Bottom of page 2, top of page 3, starts going into the whole thing about how it says he is sick, and some wondering if that was an old post from before when it going to be updated that Oscar forgot to remove. Idk which it is, which it isn't, but that's where this sickness thing came from.