Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Isn't O6 one half of "the team"?
if the discord is right (my impression of it anyways) it is actually a group of modders, 7-8 of them on the discord doing various mods. From Zoerevan-ocsar- shadey to name 3. They are all there. So im not sure what the deal is but with so many modders there it wouldnt be hard to pass it over for one instance, but as said thats just my impression.

Not sure what the actual deal is with "the team".

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
if the discord is right (my impression of it anyways) it is actually a group of modders, 7-8 of them on the discord doing various mods. From Zoerevan-ocsar- shadey to name 3. They are all there. So im not sure what the deal is but with so many modders there it wouldnt be hard to pass it over for one instance, but as said thats just my impression.

Not sure what the actual deal is with "the team".
At last count 10 modders actually, but the issue is, other than Zoey, and OEJ who are both busy with their own games right now. None of the rest of us are at the level of coding OscarSix can do. And this mod is one of his more advanced in terms of coding. I took a look at it when the update first dropped, because he couldn't get to it, and i play this myself. I COULD muddle through it if i tried. Unfortunately there were a lot of changes to the games original scripts, and some additional conditions need to be added into Oscar's code. He may end up having to re-write the entire thing at this point. I'm not sure. Therefore unfortunately we ALL have to wait. Jeevant in particular bugs Oscar almost daily :p

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
At last count 10 modders actually, but the issue is, other than Zoey, and OEJ who are both busy with their own games right now. None of the rest of us are at the level of coding OscarSix can do. And this mod is one of his more advanced in terms of coding. I took a look at it when the update first dropped, because he couldn't get to it, and i play this myself. I COULD muddle through it if i tried. Unfortunately there were a lot of changes to the games original scripts, and some additional conditions need to be added into Oscar's code. He may end up having to re-write the entire thing at this point. I'm not sure. Therefore unfortunately we ALL have to wait. Jeevant in particular bugs Oscar almost daily :p
And even I still don't get a reply even with an ETA or acknowledgement ever :cry::rolleyes:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HA naw. Just inner Team kidding around. If we couldn't tease and joke around with each other it'd be no fun :p
Then tell that lazy ass to start updating his mods (and yes, i know i'm not a member of the team, just wanted to sneak that one in there :) ) :love:

Do you know if there is a problem with the mod for Ataegina as well?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Then tell that lazy ass to start updating his mods (and yes, i know i'm not a member of the team, just wanted to sneak that one in there :) ) :love:

Do you know if there is a problem with the mod for Ataegina as well?
Not to my knowledge. I tested the mod myself the same day we got the game update files. Had no issues, but i did bug him to add cheats. Has he not published it yet?

EDIT: come to think of it, he never did answer me about adding cheats either. LOL

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I might incorporate myself onto the joint project and add them myself, since 3 out the last 4 updates I've had to fix something in WT while testing it. I'm usually the first one to get it :p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not to my knowledge. I tested the mod myself the same day we got the game update files. Had no issues, but i did bug him to add cheats. Has he not published it yet?

EDIT: come to think of it, he never did answer me about adding cheats either. LOL
I might incorporate myself onto the joint project and add them myself, since 3 out the last 4 updates I've had to fix something in WT while testing it. I'm usually the first one to get it :p
The mod hasn't been updated to 4.8 and it was released around the same time as this game i think. If you could do something about it would be greatly appriciated!

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
HA that also means Oscar doesn't have to be as much of a slave driver with me, as he does with the rest of you :p
I require less supervision. :p
More supervision. Since you are a bad slave he has to spend more time to keep you in discipline and control and hence the mod updates delay:WeSmart:. So we hereby blame your behaviour to cause the delay of BOB mod.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
More supervision. Since you are a bad slave he has to spend more time to keep you in discipline and control and hence the mod updates delay:WeSmart:. So we hereby blame your behaviour to cause the delay of BOB mod.
Naw. i'm in a class of my own :p

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
ShaddyModda is coding actually hard? or is it just a case of learning how a language works? cos (trying to return to this mod as a topic) i have been wondering what actually goes into modding a game such as this.