Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
my comment got erased but I'm happy about that cause a bunch of others did to and I was able to see the modders comments. I just wanted to apologize I will look better before I comment with a question next time

• Angry
Reactions: Madridfan

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
my comment got erased but I'm happy about that cause a bunch of others did to and I was able to see the modders comments. I just wanted to apologize I will look better before I comment with a question next time
chicken...

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
OscarSix What is the status of your mod? As while i have pleanty of patience (i read a wuxia novel that updates once per month) i Am like many wondering what is taking so long.

I have no idea how much work you have to do/ its complexity and while i appreciate that modding isnt simple, i would request an update and if possible a timeline for the mod.

Thanks for the time you take to do this.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OscarSix What is the status of your mod? As while i have pleanty of patience (i read a wuxia novel that updates once per month) i Am like many wondering what is taking so long.

I have no idea how much work you have to do/ its complexity and while i appreciate that modding isnt simple, i would request an update and if possible a timeline for the mod.

Thanks for the time you take to do this.
Now THAT is how you ask the question!

Jan 10, 2020
Now THAT is how you ask the question!
he's 100% rite, n if i had enuff blood to listen 2 both my heads, i'd articulate the same question just as eloquently...but unfortunately i got 2 meet Abby's sister, Nicole...YUM-MEE!!! really need that mod so i can offer 2 pay Abby 2 model the swimsuits, instead of being a "nice guy", n asking her what's wrong w/her money situation, so the MC can stay on the dark route, but not lose the extra $200

(AND get dark karma points higher...how is it possible when doing this choice, after getting to the bar w/Rob, the MC has 12 good karma points, but only 5 dark karma points, n yet doing the "good guy" route when buying a bikini for his sister's b-day, by the time they get 2 the club, the MC has 10 good n 8 bad karma points...this is completely backwards!)

oh, n the in-game text is WAY hotter when u offer Abby the money 2 model the swimsuits...so c'mon OscarSix!! (yeah yeah, i know, i want my cake n eat it too; but this is make-believe after all, so y not? :cool::p:devilish::sneaky::love: ) n did the earlier version of the mod allow money 2 b adjusted also, or just the karma points? thx!!

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Is this mod dead? Almost a month has been that version 4. Would there be anyone else who would continue this when the original couldn’t keep up. It usually only takes a couple of days, but now we’ve been waiting so long for it to at least annoy people.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Considering the way people started complaining when the mod wasn't updated right away, I wouldn't blame O6 if he abandoned it.
Last post from O6 said he was working on it.

He might have had personal issues or some problem with the mod, or is too busy, who knows.

It sucks, but it is what it is

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I know in my case, I would feel better if Oscar just showed up and let us know he is OK. Last post I could find if his was Jan 29th, then poof, which with him being behind like this, has me worried. If he showed up, and at least said, yeah, I am still alive, just been busy or whatever, it would put my mind at ease a bit.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Then what i might do is wait on playing the game untill the next ver of both game and mod, unless "the team" can cover Oscar for this patch?