zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 3188638

No clearly it has not paid off for us. But we're making a game we like. You guys do you. I totally get many good folks want a single play thru and a handful of Wafus. I get it. Just not my jam or this game ::shrug::
I don't get why, your game has a shitload of beautiful waifus and all of them are well written.

So many uninspired games with boring vanilla content out there with a legion of supporters. That's really sad and pisses me off.

Don't lose hope though. Quality is usually rewarded even if it takes a while.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3188638

No clearly it has not paid off for us. But we're making a game we like. You guys do you. I totally get many good folks want a single play thru and a handful of Wafus. I get it. Just not my jam or this game ::shrug::
It might not be paying off yet, you can have "Fast" or you can have "Quality"... You can't have both!
Unfortunately "Not Fast" isn't good for recruiting patrons, but keep making the game you love and the quality should show through, fingers crossed the cash support will come eventually.
There are too many shills churning out crap, it's nice to see people making something they love.

bufa

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone know where the scene gallery is, i have clicked the gallery on the phone but that is just photos
Should be on the menu on the left when you right click on the game. But only works after loading your save, don't work immediately after you booting the game, have to load your save first,

Reactions: justsomedood
Jan 13, 2021
Maybe i m doing something wrong...but what has this game to do with BELLA??? There is really a little to non content with Bella. I really don t care about the other girls. For me, the Game Title is misleading.... I ve avoided almost every girl in this game and the Bella content is what...30-40 renders....!?!? Really?? Is that all? Or do i need a walkthrough? :(

Reactions: jojogeo

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
I'm not sure if it has been explicitly stated before, but I don't get the feeling that there will ever be Netorare in the game. I wouldn't be totally surprised if there was optional swinging of some kind with specific characters, but even that I'm not 100% sure on.

Since there is a dark path though, I wouldn't be surprised if there will be prostitution in the game. I could totally see the MC becoming a pimp for certain girls who are easier to manipulate or are desperate enough for something.

Reactions: Games&Games

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Maybe i m doing something wrong...but what has this game to do with BELLA??? There is really a little to non content with Bella. I really don t care about the other girls. For me, the Game Title is misleading.... I ve avoided almost every girl in this game and the Bella content is what...30-40 renders....!?!? Really?? Is that all? Or do i need a walkthrough? :(
No you haven't missed anything. Its kind of the problem with this game in general and why it isn't as successful as it could be in my opinion. Its a mile wide and an inch deep. I mean take the game banner for an example, there is only sex with 2 out the 9 characters and that might not be a problem for a new game but this game has been in development for over 4 years at this stage(released here feb 2020 and prolly took a few months to make before that). I mean there are around 30-40 different female characters in the game from what I could see. and on top of that some of them have romance and dark paths conflating the problem further.

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
I am 1000% TEAM JANICE! I can't wait for Fran to dominate the shit out of me either. It would be really cool if one of the mousy, quiet ones like Abby or my sister turned into a ball crusher too! I am hoping Abby's sister, Nicole, is too or maybe Malorie. Would be hot to have a younger chick dominating me, making me worship her!

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes