What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Posted the patch in the game folder but I'm not seeing any differences. Do I need to enable the patch in the game somehow?

Also what content does the patch add to this update specifically? Maybe Im not looking in the right places.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Posted the patch in the game folder but I'm not seeing any differences. Do I need to enable the patch in the game somehow?

Also what content does the patch add to this update specifically? Maybe Im not looking in the right places.
It is basically a "darker paths" patch right now. It unlocks a new path with Gena with 1 lewd scene, unlocks a different path at the party you go to with Mallorie which has a lewd scene with the weird redhead rocker chick, and unlocks a lewd scene with Kori after the accident.

Edit: Forgot one (doing this from memory) it unlocks another path when you meet Tatianna where you get in trouble, get handcuffed, and this also has a lewd scene.

Jay Ji

Sep 2, 2018
Edit: Forgot one (doing this from memory) it unlocks another path when you meet Tatianna where you get in trouble, get handcuffed, and this also has a lewd scene.
I think I saw that seen without the patch. You just have to get caught by Drako while watching her and you get the handcuff + scene with Tatianna. It's not really my type of scene so I haven't tried it with the patch to see if there is additional content.

Reactions: thegrimm

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
I think I saw that seen without the patch. You just have to get caught by Drako while watching her and you get the handcuff + scene with Tatianna. It's not really my type of scene so I haven't tried it with the patch to see if there is additional content.
Ah okay thanks for clarifying.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Oh I did not even pay attention to the version 6a... so I am guessing the patch will be out when it's just version 0.06, not alpha.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
I cant seem to get this scene. It happens after the accident?
Yeah, the trigger for it is when you go to her bathroom and notice a bottle of pills, a choice prompt pops up. Tbh, I don't remember how I got it to work. I only knew about it using unren and then I used URM cheats and played around with it a bunch to get it to work. Wish I could be more helpful.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, the trigger for it is when you go to her bathroom and notice a bottle of pills, a choice prompt pops up.
Personally I havent been able to get that choice to pop up. Strange.

Just to be sure, Im supposed to put the patch file in the game folder right?

Reactions: thegrimm

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Personally I havent been able to get that choice to pop up. Strange.

Just to be sure, Im supposed to put the patch file in the game folder right?
I think you have to be or have been on the dark route with Gena.

There is also dark content with Abby :)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, the trigger for it is when you go to her bathroom and notice a bottle of pills, a choice prompt pops up. Tbh, I don't remember how I got it to work. I only knew about it using unren and then I used URM cheats and played around with it a bunch to get it to work. Wish I could be more helpful.
Wait, so all these people having crashes and stuff at that prompt, you were able to work around it? And you got a full scene from it, right? I was waiting to play until the patch was fully released, but if all the dark content is actually working (even if you need to fiddle with it a bit like you did), I will definitely give it a shot.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Wait, so all these people having crashes and stuff at that prompt, you were able to work around it? And you got a full scene from it, right? I was waiting to play until the patch was fully released, but if all the dark content is actually working (even if you need to fiddle with it a bit like you did), I will definitely give it a shot.
Yeah man I got it to work, even the latest scenes like with Kori, they're all working now. I don't really know why. My saves are a mess now though which kinda bugs me. Good luck.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Two questions:

Is there a pure femdom path?

If yes, then does it involve that goth girl in the first pic?

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes