Jay Ji

Sep 2, 2018
Edit: Forgot one (doing this from memory) it unlocks another path when you meet Tatianna where you get in trouble, get handcuffed, and this also has a lewd scene.
I think I saw that seen without the patch. You just have to get caught by Drako while watching her and you get the handcuff + scene with Tatianna. It's not really my type of scene so I haven't tried it with the patch to see if there is additional content.

Reactions: thegrimm

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
I think I saw that seen without the patch. You just have to get caught by Drako while watching her and you get the handcuff + scene with Tatianna. It's not really my type of scene so I haven't tried it with the patch to see if there is additional content.
Ah okay thanks for clarifying.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Oh I did not even pay attention to the version 6a... so I am guessing the patch will be out when it's just version 0.06, not alpha.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
I cant seem to get this scene. It happens after the accident?
Yeah, the trigger for it is when you go to her bathroom and notice a bottle of pills, a choice prompt pops up. Tbh, I don't remember how I got it to work. I only knew about it using unren and then I used URM cheats and played around with it a bunch to get it to work. Wish I could be more helpful.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, the trigger for it is when you go to her bathroom and notice a bottle of pills, a choice prompt pops up.
Personally I havent been able to get that choice to pop up. Strange.

Just to be sure, Im supposed to put the patch file in the game folder right?

Reactions: thegrimm

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Personally I havent been able to get that choice to pop up. Strange.

Just to be sure, Im supposed to put the patch file in the game folder right?
I think you have to be or have been on the dark route with Gena.

There is also dark content with Abby :)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, the trigger for it is when you go to her bathroom and notice a bottle of pills, a choice prompt pops up. Tbh, I don't remember how I got it to work. I only knew about it using unren and then I used URM cheats and played around with it a bunch to get it to work. Wish I could be more helpful.
Wait, so all these people having crashes and stuff at that prompt, you were able to work around it? And you got a full scene from it, right? I was waiting to play until the patch was fully released, but if all the dark content is actually working (even if you need to fiddle with it a bit like you did), I will definitely give it a shot.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Wait, so all these people having crashes and stuff at that prompt, you were able to work around it? And you got a full scene from it, right? I was waiting to play until the patch was fully released, but if all the dark content is actually working (even if you need to fiddle with it a bit like you did), I will definitely give it a shot.
Yeah man I got it to work, even the latest scenes like with Kori, they're all working now. I don't really know why. My saves are a mess now though which kinda bugs me. Good luck.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Two questions:

Is there a pure femdom path?

If yes, then does it involve that goth girl in the first pic?

Sep 7, 2020
how do you get that anyway, I reached the part where the pills are shown but no choices are prompted, I am also using a save that existed before I placed the patch.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Two questions:

I believe the only actual femdom path right now is with Janice (5th picture), although I might be forgetting something. There's somewhat of a similar feel if you accompany that goth girl (Mallorie), but you have to effectively abandon her and go for the band lead singer (you'll understand when you get to that point). It looks like there very well could also be another (Ivanka, although you're not really noticeably on a path with her yet), but for now I think it's just the one.

As far as a "pure" femdom path, you can choose to pursue or not every single LI in the game. If you want only femdom, only pursue Janice, as I mentioned before.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
how do you get that anyway, I reached the part where the pills are shown but no choices are prompted, I am also using a save that existed before I placed the patch.
It's likely that you'll have to start from the beginning using the patch as other triggers may be required. I believe it needs you taking the dark path with Gena to open up Kori's dark path.

Two questions:

The only femdom I'm familiar with is with your boss, Janice. With the patch you can flip the tables on her, so I've heard, but I haven't tried it out. To get her femdom be sure to always respond in the positive concerning that, even if she isn't present. An example would be with your coworker, Rob. Janice touches your junk, you bring it up in conversation with Rob back at your cubicle, respond with "Fuck it I got no shame!". This is on day 2. Also be sure you've picked the "I'd hit that" during game customization at the start when it shows Janice.

If, uh, Janice is your thing...

There isn't any lewd content with the short goth girl yet.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I have opened up the patch and confirmed that it is indeed a new patch. It is only slightly larger than the previous patch, because it doesn't include exclusive images anymore. The new images used on the dark path are already included in the base game. They just aren't used in the script, and the patch adds the script that uses those images. So don't wait for the game to be updated to 0.06b. The new patch is already here.

Sep 7, 2020
It's likely that you'll have to start from the beginning using the patch as other triggers may be required. I believe it needs you taking the dark path with Gena to open up Kori's dark path.

The only femdom I'm familiar with is with your boss, Janice. With the patch you can flip the tables on her, so I've heard, but I haven't tried it out. To get her femdom be sure to always respond in the positive concerning that, even if she isn't present. An example would be with your coworker, Rob. Janice touches your junk, you bring it up in conversation with Rob back at your cubicle, respond with "Fuck it I got no shame!". This is on day 2. Also be sure you've picked the "I'd hit that" during game customization at the start when it shows Janice.

If, uh, Janice is your thing...

There isn't any lewd content with the short goth girl yet.
I've chosen the cum dump dark path thingy choice during the first sex scene with Gena with the patch installed but still the choices still don't appear during the pill scene thingy.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes