EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_covers__banned_from_equestria_daily__1_4__by_abbyeve26-d68a4oo.png

Overview:
Trixie turned you into a pony, but her spell will only last for 3 days and 3 nights. During the day, you can go see her to change your race (pegasus, earth, unicorn), but keep in mind you can’t change while she’s asleep. Since some scenes are only available at certain times of the day, it’s important you plan your actions carefully if you want to have your way with as many ponies as you can. Because yes, that’s the objective of the game. Of course, this guide has spoilers (duh) about which characters you can have your way with. Since the 1.5 version has many more scenes, you’ll have to play the game more than once to play them all. Luckily, many of them are accessible from the game intro in the “Less bullshit mode”.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated:20-Aug-18
Developer/Publisher: (art by - )
Censorship: None
Version: 1.5 (1.6 android)
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Main game: - - -
Chinese: - - -
Halloween Special: - - -
Android 1.6 English: - - -
Android 1.6 Chinese: - - -

RXxVa-6wn0A.jpg

full.png 319379__explicit_artist-colon-po+behind_game_nudity_.gif 531770919_1280x720.jpg fu23ll.png maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@Gab
Pokehidden was the creator of the game.
The final version of banned from equestria daily, version 1.5!
After two years of work it’s finally here!
Everyone’s favorite red ponies adventure in ponyville and the quest for slutty mares!
Game by pokehidden whos tumblr keeps unfortunately going down!

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
got any website? tiarawhy was the closest source I could find
The main tumblr that the game was on was removed and he disabled his FurAffinity account. The tumblr below was his pony one but he hasn't updated it in five years and the game isn't on there.

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
i played this game like last year its not bad for a "flash" i dont have a thing for ponnies but still i like it

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
not sure if I should be irritated or straight up impressed that this click adventure has more gameplay value then at the very least 300 "games" in this section. that being said, shame it had to be ponies but eh good game none the less and very well thought out.

• Haha
Reactions: Mibli and atur
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes