Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jesus christ, you really uploaded the link i gave XD.

btw. you forgot the tag friendship is magic ;D.

Last edited:

sirisiren

Jan 15, 2018
ah, this brings me back. i can still remember checking if he ever updated it every few months or so. 1.5 officially being released at the time made me excited as all heck before it even loaded. it's worth a shot, brony-or-not, i think. it's just animated and done really well if you don't mind pokehidden's style.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I love that a pony game causes so much autism and spergery from people who hate it.

Please, try to tell me that half the russian-made, badly translated, and half-finished Ren'Py games on this forum are better than this. Please.
they aren't, and will never be ^^.

Reactions: RockSalt

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
The main game doesn't download properly, getting an incomplete file.

Never mind, Google Chrome being a POS.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockSalt
May 10, 2017
Oh shit nuggets someone actually uploaded it? lol ended up playing a good amount of this when @ recommended it yesterday. Honestly was allot of fun despite this not being my fetish and all I swear.

May 10, 2017
Quality is Quality even if it ain't your fetish. You gotta at least appreciate the nice animation. You don't get many of these in the hentai game world full of nothing but games that use the same Daz model over and over again:FeelsBadMan:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
T-t-t-triple combo!

But yeah, seeing this and the other game come up gives me an idea. You know you have 'Lewd Patcher' with patches to add Incest back to games, sometimes even to games that didn't have it in the first place?

What we* need is a 'Pony Patcher'. To add ponies to other games. :p

* Or is it just me?

Reactions: Sarathne

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
This needs the furry tag.
*fixed*
why is loli tag?
I believed the characters in the threehouse matched up to the descriptions
jesus christ, you really uploaded the link i gave XD.
btw. you forgot the tag frinedship is magic ;D.
You sent this? sorry I didn't see XD any threads but I did check if there was a tag for it ;)
T-t-t-triple combo!

But yeah, seeing this and the other game come up gives me an idea. You know you have 'Lewd Patcher' with patches to add Incest back to games, sometimes even to games that didn't have it in the first place?

What we* need is a 'Pony Patcher'. To add ponies to other games. :p

* Or is it just me?
It's just you. even cheat modes from games don't have an outfit for ponies

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oh shit nuggets someone actually uploaded it? lol ended up playing a good amount of this when @ recommended it yesterday. Honestly was allot of fun despite this not being my fetish and all I swear.
say what ya want, the ponies got ya on their hoves ;). soon you will change into a brony and rub off ya horn whenever you see a pony XD.

@Gab if there isn't any, be a pioneer and create the tag ^^.

Reactions: The Local Stalker
May 10, 2017
say what ya want, the ponies got ya on their hoves ;). soon you will change into a brony and rub off ya horn whenever you see a pony XD.
No, I swear I won't dive deeper than this and those other animations you posted. This is as far as I'll dive into this fetish land. I will try my best to not become a brony I swear....but hey if you find something with good animation like this that just happen to be about pony's i....*cough* wouldn't mind a link to it *cough* But I swear it's still not my fetish... I just want to appreciate good animation....you know ....

• Haha
Reactions: Kenshut

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
No, I swear I won't dive deeper than this and those other animations you posted. This is as far as I'll dive into this fetish land. I will try my best to not become a brony I swear....but hey if you find something with good animation like this that just happen to be about pony's i....*cough* wouldn't mind a link to it *cough* But I swear it's still not my fetish... I just want to appreciate good animation....you know ....

Reactions: The Local Stalker

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
I played it yesterday, and I must say the animation were amazing. I recommend to play it even if is no your cup of tea.:eazyHype:

Reactions: PantyPantsu
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes