4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Very cute project, much better than which are literally doing nothing for months.
And yeah, very nostalgic.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Bro Fox should get some funding just for the sake of actually having made completed content!

Keep up the good work Bro Fox!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
even the youngest Disney char whas in the game Alice in wonderland
whell it looked like he had a dream and it realy starts at the ghost ilse kingdom
and that's the game he is working.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's please keep the conversation in the game thread to the game at hand, and not about Patreon, game funding, etc.

Thanks

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the game is a jewel
interesting fun with much more content than 99% of H games that come out here

and above all with a plot that leaves you wanting more MUCH more

I am willing to see the second part and following to see how the MC is enslaving the oprincesas and getting to set up their bar and especially see how many new ones appear in the game as Megara or Tiana or many more

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
A very nice game, too bad its short but at least its complete, thank you for sharing it.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
if BROFOX listens to the fanbase it will add it together with all the missing ones and so that you can arrange and fuck them when you want once finished if training as slaves

kataa

May 29, 2017
Yea, sorry but this really needs the completed tag removed. It may be a complete "Cme look at the things I do" type of game. But it clearly is a demo as you get 20 mins of interaction with different choices made so ya get a bit of replay. But then each ends in an obvious "To be continued, this is just a taste of what I can do" thus making this a demo, not a complete game.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
This really should be changed to a demo, considering it really is just a demo to get people interested in their pattern & other game.
Yea, sorry but this really needs the completed tag removed. It may be a complete "Cme look at the things I do" type of game. But it clearly is a demo as you get 20 mins of interaction with different choices made so ya get a bit of replay. But then each ends in an obvious "To be continued, this is just a taste of what I can do" thus making this a demo, not a complete game.
I tried to find a thread in General Discussions explaining how tags are implemented on this site, but I couldn't find one. As it was explained in different threads, what the developer says about a game, is how it is going to be tagged. There are several games on this site where the developer was making a game, got bored, slapped a weak sauced ending to it and said, "Ta-da! Game is finished!" People complained about how the game feels like it was abandoned, and should be tagged as such, but the developer threw an ending on it and called it complete. Even if this game is a proof of concept, but it has a premise, game play, an ending, and most importantly, the developer calls it a completed game, it'll be tagged as completed. It doesn't matter how long a game is. If this entry assaulted your sense of what a game ought to be, then do not try 3dfuckhouse games.

Mike Parks

Jul 7, 2018
Wow! Seriously, what a great game and whether you consider it copleted or just a demo, it's incredible for a first-entry into the scene.
As someone else already mentioned, it's on par with Akbur and some of the best creators out there right now.

Personally, I think "demo" is a better label for it, or maybe "beta" but it definitely does standalone as a complete, but short (in comparison to Akbur at least) game.
Hugely impressive though - I know I'm already excited for future work!!

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I check it and i can say honestly - he can beat akabur, easily.
Yeah... no. I didn't play the game itself, but looking at the screenshots - the quality of his art is not even enough to a least be able to compete with an artish like Akabur.
The not-so-good art can be excused if this game has animations, though.

Reactions: Cavpal and GaRbS
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes