4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Definetly a tech demo to gather some patreons and the "already have 1 completed game" after their first game failure + as promotion for there next game:

THE GHOSTLY HARBOR
ghostly_harbor_in_progress_by_thebrofox-dcdfxmh.jpg
This is the sequel of the story of Prince Mozenrath. If you played The Bar Wet Dream and you want to find out what adventures will happen to the protagonist and princesses.
Will he achieve his goal and really get his own bar?
This and much more you will know with the release of this game!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there alrdy a page made here on site for the main game becausse you can see this a prelude that has come

Randomewk

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah... no. I didn't play the game itself, but looking at the screenshots - the quality of his art is not even enough to a least be able to compete with an artish like Akabur.
The not-so-good art can be excused if this game has animations, though.
While the art styles between the 2 are different, I still prefer Akabur's overall. The dev just has a lot to live up to if being compared to Akabur. The game does have a little animation, albeit very simplistic.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Bar Wet Dreams v1.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Looks like the sequel is dead, there isn't any updates in the patreon.

yayatourehanzo

Aug 18, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Bar Wet Dreams v1.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
how to open file in mega app

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I don't mind the art, but the MC is so unlikable I had to drop the game. A chauvinistic douche tooting his own horn all the time, yeah no, hard pass.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I don't mind the art, but the MC is so unlikable I had to drop the game. A chauvinistic douche tooting his own horn all the time, yeah no, hard pass.
To be fair, if you're at all familiar with the Disney Alladin series, his characterization is pretty spot on, and he is a bad guy. Nevertheless not every game is going to be for everyone, yeah.

Reactions: Cavpal
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes