Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think he's worked on anything for quite some time, nearly 3 years at this point. Either way, unless someone decides to drop an account name and password again, I think this is what we have to work with. In hindsight, I should've gotten the comics too instead of just games.
I am curious what the MixNMatch comics would be like but nevertheless, I am thankful for the games you managed to download and share with us.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Wait, so he doesn't make games anymore? That sucks
Aye, he no longer works on games, unfortunately. I do have a fairly good understanding on how to replicate it though, although any successor should go through any but Flash nowadays.

I am curious what the MixNMatch comics would be like but nevertheless, I am thankful for the games you managed to download and share with us.
That credit still goes to the uploader 7767, though if anyone still needs games I can share files as needed.

adirond

Nov 4, 2019
I don't think he's worked on anything for quite some time, nearly 3 years at this point. Either way, unless someone decides to drop an account name and password again, I think this is what we have to work with. In hindsight, I should've gotten the comics too instead of just games.
I asked around more and was told the animated finishers for Tournament 4 were broken links on the actual site a while ago even with flash plug-in or w/e so that is unfortunate. Explains why no one has them though. Thanks anyways and RIP.