2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
A game called Bard Trainer which is about running a tavern to pay off a debt is neither a trainer or a management game

I feel robbed :(
Ah, I looked for a comment/review like this one. So it is basically a VN-thingy? No real gameplay?

Reactions: 40second

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Ah, I looked for a comment/review like this one. So it is basically a VN-thingy? No real gameplay?
It's more of just a regular RPG. Interesting idea just not executed particularly well. On top of that the story is the most tropey garbage possible.

"Your father owes us a lot of money for some reason that we wont disclose and now that he's gone you have to pay it back"

"Oh you paid this immediate threat to the way you earn money back before me? Well that's going to cost extra oh and also I killed them. See how evil I am?"

No thought process put into that kind of writing.

Reactions: LekLek1337

Karumawastaken

Mar 30, 2019
Still facing the same issue. It happens when I try to add my game. As soon as I click on Add game it starts to lag. Anyways thanks for your help :)
try using a file manager app like Cx File Explorer. if you launch the game.exe through there it will give an option to open joi play and it should create the game in joiplay without needing to click "add game"

Reactions: Xyz__456

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
Will there ever come a time when, to create the plot of the game, they will stop using a thousand times hackneyed techniques like paying a debt that came from nowhere? No, it can't be.

Reactions: Jash83

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Meanwhile when I'm trying to join Bard's college I got roped into a ploy to undermine the City of Solitude, and have to fight to restore the glory of Bard's college... When will I get my own rest and tavern like her? Just where did I do wrong? I don't want to fight dragons, I just want a small tavern T_T

Reactions: MaxNotDead

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
even messing with the switches prevents you from seeing both scenes between 6 and 7 in the gallery room.

devs screwed up on that and didn't allow an unlock function so you need one save for anal and one for cowgirl

EDIT: If you're on PC, then you can still view all the animations whenever you want just by accessing the "movies" folder. The gameplay is very trash and the animations aren't too great anyway.

In fact, here's a folder with the 6 scenes that lead to actual sex if you want. The animations were webm but I converted them to MP4, though. Forget having 300 MB on your harddrive and just take this 1.6 MB if you're just here for the sex:

Last edited:
Reactions: yamatokato

webSurfer365

Nov 26, 2023
"A young bard gets into trouble when her father disappears and leaves her with a massive amount of debt with the local mob. Desperately to protect her father, the bard offers to pay back the debt through the tavern her father left behind."

Isn't this basically Recettear but the MC is a bard instead?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes