2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Meanwhile when I'm trying to join Bard's college I got roped into a ploy to undermine the City of Solitude, and have to fight to restore the glory of Bard's college... When will I get my own rest and tavern like her? Just where did I do wrong? I don't want to fight dragons, I just want a small tavern T_T
The tavern usually comes after the adventuring life....when you've got the money to set the place up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Not sure if this has been said before, but wanted to leave my feelings on the game:

The game itself is very nicely made, tidy and with good grammar/art/music, and what i'm about to say may be a result of me playing it without beingas horny as I usually am for these types of games, but the MC can be frustratingly passive/obedient at times. I know that she's scared of the debtor and just wants to run a tavern, but there are a few spots where i don't think many people would be as obedient as she is.

Like when she completely legally pays off the 2nd debt and recieves the title to the tavern, and the first debtor just says "I've killed that woman but it's your fault and is on your concience, and also even if you do have 1,000 now I don't want it anymore, you'll keep working for me until i've decided it's okay to stop" she's just like '... O-ok, sorry.' and then starts kissing his shoes.

Or when a single guard comes to her tavern alone and says "We've thrown your father in prison for having a debt that you're literally in the middle of paying off, and we've broken your best friends arms and he'll probably never play music again, now come join our brothel and work there as a whore instead." she just bends over and accepts. It's been a while since I watched the prologue so i'm not sure how capable she is, but is she really completely incapable of beating a henchmen 1-on-1? It's definitely possible that she's too weak, but I feel like at that point i'd probably try anyways. She says multiple times "the tavern is all I have left", so when a guard says "Your dad's in prison, your best friend is crippled, now come abandon the tavern forever" you'd think that would be her breaking point and she'd start mauling the guy.

Realistically I'm asuming it's like that so that we can have the sex scene, but I suppose that's what happens when you play a trainer game while not horny at all >.>

The game was very nice and you did a great job, despite my nitpicking about hte MC's actions

Reactions: Banshee96
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes