Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Graiden

May 22, 2017
Hey, curious but does anyone know where the files save the animations if you click the save icon in the gallery? it says it exports it but i checked the appdata files and the location where its unzipped... and nothing, this is quite concerning unless its just copied to clipboard?
It saves it as series of screenshots in "C:\Users\<username>\Pictures\BBS Saved Animations" directory.

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
You should ask yourself if you actually want the new versions. The dev is infamous for starting stuff that gets abandoned or ends half cooked.
I mean, it isn't absolutely a surprise.
Who else would have grouped with other two scumbag of scammers, as Fek and...the other one which i've even forgot the name for how much insignificant these subjects are?

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
You should ask yourself if you actually want the new versions. The dev is infamous for starting stuff that gets abandoned or ends half cooked.
Well, you're getting the updates for free, as opposed to paying for them (you're welcome btw). So, might as well enjoy what we got, since so far the updates have been monthly (though Jason announced that the next update will take longer, since a new character will be implemented on the next patch). Also, sorry for not responding sooner, my PC ran into a few technical issues (unrelated). To quote a past user, yes, the previous version of the patch didn't work, so this new version should.

May 25, 2017
Playing 0.6.5, the biggest bug (heh) I've come across is that the insect enemies just fly upward as soon as they spawn. When you're in that "kill all enemies" phase, it softlocks your progress unless you can somehow override their aggro by getting yourself knocked down.

Also the latest password posted here still works in 0.6.5 for me

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Well, you're getting the updates for free, as opposed to paying for them (you're welcome btw). So, might as well enjoy what we got, since so far the updates have been monthly (though Jason announced that the next update will take longer, since a new character will be implemented on the next patch). Also, sorry for not responding sooner, my PC ran into a few technical issues (unrelated). To quote a past user, yes, the previous version of the patch didn't work, so this new version should.
Well yeah, but nobody's uploaded the 0.6.5 version here yet, although everyone is talking about it.. unless someone did link it here and I just missed it? If I did, I'm dumb.

Graiden

May 22, 2017
Well yeah, but nobody's uploaded the 0.6.5 version here yet, although everyone is talking about it.. unless someone did link it here and I just missed it? If I did, I'm dumb.
There is on patreon page of the game.

Reactions: Noctis_
May 25, 2017
The latest version to download is ALWAYS on their itch.io. You just need a password to access all of the content.

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
And if you're playing an older version of the game, remember to download the current version on:

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
im using version 0.5.8 because version 0.65 insta crashes after entering code and the code h8m7rxnx for version 0.5.8 says its incorrect i tried a fresh download from jasonafex.itch.io/bare-backstreets and unzipping make no differance for 0.5.8 ive tried dening access i tried it with internet disconnected i tried it from the zip file i tried the password for subscribe star and tried it on patreon and it still wont work

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
im using version 0.5.8 because version 0.65 insta crashes after entering code and the code h8m7rxnx for version 0.5.8 says its incorrect i tried a fresh download from jasonafex.itch.io/bare-backstreets and unzipping make no differance for 0.5.8 ive tried dening access i tried it with internet disconnected i tried it from the zip file i tried the password for subscribe star and tried it on patreon and it still wont work
The only version available to download on Itch.io is the current version. I do not know the password for 0.5.8.

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes