Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
so i have a big problem here there is a part called surrender in the training where u can press F and fuck the enemy but for some reason i can not do this when playing the main story(going trough the stages) has anyone here done it or it hasnt been added yet?

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
so i have a big problem here there is a part called surrender in the training where u can press F and fuck the enemy but for some reason i can not do this when playing the main story(going trough the stages) has anyone here done it or it hasnt been added yet?
The "Dominate" Mechanic is only available in the gym. My guess is when they start adding more "sub" enemies to accompany the kobolds, then they'll start working on implementing it as a universal mechanic. So for now, it's there as a preview in the gym.

Reactions: trulex2

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Development for Jade the Beast Tamer (From the Double Trouble comic) is in full swing! Several features for her have already been released. And she looks as beautiful as ever. Can't wait for the next patch, honestly.

NineDoesAFunny

Jun 15, 2020
V 0.6.5 quite literally just crashes a few seconds after launched, no viable fix identified.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, judging by JasonaFex's... general skill in video game manufacturing.
and general personality.

• Haha
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The game crashes for me when i input the SS password XD call it a way to not play such a buggy bad game lmao
anyways this game is for sure something to have a giggle about :p besides the author of it which is the entired circus

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I replayed the old bbs version and yeh even if its stiff its really a better version. First it actually plays like a beat em up instead of a weird Platformer, you can grab enemies and theres weapon to grab.

Its only a bare bone demo but it has a full stage done with a boss at the end, the new one is just tossing random shit around like you're playing a randomizer. It feels really really out of focus and i dont see it go far tbh.

I will admit that the sex animation are more animated but thats all i can give as a positive for the new bbs lol

Reactions: Lord Kakah

Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
Lets not forget a very different version of owning a dog possibly wonder if they still have the dog.

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes