Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
Oh, they did "update" the game. Mind you, only verbal (well, written) updates on their patreon and no physical (or digital) evidence beside some animation. And animations are really easy compared to game coding.
exact its like they are holding or dont do anything and just lying

desireloading

May 18, 2019
hello, excuse me but it is necessary for me to ask because I cannot understand what they are talking about here. What are the passwords that have been recently shared here for? If it is important, where should these data be placed? .I hope you understand me and can answer my questions, the last time I played this game was 2 years ago

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
The passwords you use for when you download and launch the game it unlocks a secondary character that originally is locked behind a paywall every version has a different corresponding password for it depending on what version your playing as version 0.65 which is the latest it is very crash prone if you don't have a gpu and are using integrated graphics on your pc I'm using a intel hd graphics 530 and a i3-6100 quad core pc with 8 gb of ram and it crashes a few seconds after launching it so if you have the same or worse specs don't bother downloading this version download an older version like 0.62 0.61 0.60 0.59 or 0.58 they should work better hope this helps u

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Theres just been a new update! Anyone update the thread and new password along with it?

May 25, 2017
It got changed to a 4 digit pin for the login, so all previous passwords are void. If you put it in wrong 3 times, the application force quits.

And before anyone says anything, yes the offline PIN on the op doesn't work.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
This version is surprisingly fluid - at least compared to the last working one. Still has the problem of hornets just noping out of the arena. Is it so hard to put a roof on it?
Honestly, I'm glad the programmers' work is doing well, or at least as well as Jasonafex' leadership allows. I bet they had to redo the whole project because of his revolving-door staff.

May 25, 2017
Whats the new password then
LATEST PIN FOR PATREON CONTENT IS 5378
What he said

Uh do the two new characters not exist even with the code it just brings up pratrion
The motherfucker of a dev put those two 'options' as teasers. They're not actually in the game yet.

Anyway the game seems more stable at first, but is actually a LOT more broken than before. Those sections where you get forced into fighting a bunch of enemies? Well prepare to either get soft-locked there because for some reason 2 extra enemies always spawn off of the map in wave 2 or the game will straight up just crash for no reason. Jasonafex should have stuck to the og side-scrolling beat-em-up, because he cannot handle a platformer.

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
They somehow made it more broken than before. Gates at the end of the level don't work (if you manage to get past the arena area) enemy movement is borked PLAYER movement is borked they somehow broke the damn game over screen so it crashes the game whenever you die. 8 months or so of waiting for this?

Reactions: KiWolfGirl

Foster_Walsh

Nov 7, 2018
this build is so much worse off than the last one. cant change fullscreen now, sound settings dont save (so im forced to listen to the insufferable announcer), and its very jittery feeling. i also dont see the piranha plant animation ANYWHERE despite it being mentioned it is in the game.

1.60 star(s) 45 Votes