Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes
Jan 7, 2021
New to this thread for the first time, are you telling me the old version of this game used to require 8 FUCKING GIGABYTES of RAM to play????

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
this build is so much worse off than the last one. cant change fullscreen now, sound settings dont save (so im forced to listen to the insufferable announcer), and its very jittery feeling. i also dont see the piranha plant animation ANYWHERE despite it being mentioned it is in the game.
lol also the crash noise that plays after a sex animation doesnt follow the volume settings so if you have your headphones loud and all the volumes set low to compensate, it blows your head off. My movement directions keep getting stuck so my character slowly goes wherever she likes. And if he keeps putting buttons in that open non-ingonito browser windows with no warning or label i'm going to slash his tires swear to christ.

Feb 16, 2021
lol also the crash noise that plays after a sex animation doesnt follow the volume settings so if you have your headphones loud and all the volumes set low to compensate, it blows your head off. My movement directions keep getting stuck so my character slowly goes wherever she likes. And if he keeps putting buttons in that open non-ingonito browser windows with no warning or label i'm going to slash his tires swear to christ.
If we're already blasting this game's bug's: Sometimes the sex roulette stays after climax when being "fucked" by the snogglers (or whatever the pseudo-headcrabs are called). Not a major problem, but considering they delayed this version to FIX bugs in the sex minigame...

zester9

Dec 17, 2019
New to this thread for the first time, are you telling me the old version of this game used to require 8 FUCKING GIGABYTES of RAM to play????
old news.. like.. 2 yrs ago. they knocked it down a lot. got it below 1gb few updates ago but now its way way up again for some reason. so much for "optimization"

Last edited:

Shadow43

Jan 25, 2022
Not sure if it is just me or not, but you fight and defeat the first enemy in the arena section within the streets stage causes the game to crash. This is for v0.6.6 though.

Last edited:

Foster_Walsh

Nov 7, 2018
i toght that was an old password, bc it doesnt work

you have the wrong build then if it isnt working. the password is for 0.6.6, the new build, not 0.6.5, the old build.

the new build removes the password system and adds a pin system to access paid content, the 5378 password works just fine for 0.6.6

kokkielove

Mar 18, 2019
Game keeps crashing
Password 5378 does not work
I don't recommend this if it doesn't work and it seems I'm not the only one that is disliking this game lol
Can't even play it
=

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes