Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

goug

Jul 28, 2017
I think Bare-bones Streets would be a much more fitting name. And they are broken bones on top of that.

How can they hit 3K per month, it's beyond me... You can't trust these two to deliver even an acceptable product, it's been shown in the past. And yet, here we are... They'll probably drag it for as long as possible before abandoning it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Bare-bones Streets would be a much more fitting name. And they are broken bones on top of that.

How can they hit 3K per month, it's beyond me... You can't trust these two to deliver even an acceptable product, it's been shown in the past. And yet, here we are... They'll probably drag it for as long as possible before abandoning it.
They mainly do art not games, that's where their patrons come from.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
took a little look at it and...
Artstyle is fine
But
It handles like ass. And not the good type of ass. Its the type of ass you get stuck in and cant move while you get covered in shit.

When it comes to a platformer, control of your character is key to success

IRMPI

Jan 13, 2019
I looked at the pics and I just want to ask why are their no genitals or are there and it is just the pics on the first post that don't have them?
There are, they just appear during the sex animations or, in the case of the huntress, during one of her attacks or when she's knocked out.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
In the newest version, they did not include the Bug sex animations or the Mimic sex animations.

Please keep the previous version posted. 0.4.0 has less content that 0.3.0 did.

This what everyone is missing (The video does not include the male mimic sex animation):

Link for 0.3.0:

Last edited:

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
How do you stand up after being knocked down? There's a "button" up that appears on the top of the screen that says something like "stun crush" though I'm not positive on the second word. During this state none of the controls seem to do anything, I can only change the direction I'm facing and I stand again after a moment or two passes. Also, what do the items from chest do? Am i supposed to have access to them in some sort of inventory I'm not finding or what? o_O

Last edited:

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
How do you stand up after being knocked down? There's a "button" up that appears on the top of the screen that says something like "stun crush" though I'm not positive on the second word. During this state none of the controls seem to do anything, I can only change the direction I'm facing and I stand again after a moment or two passes. Also, what do the items from chest do? Am i supposed to have access to them in some sort of inventory I'm not finding or what? o_O
I figured it out the first question.
To stand up: When you get knocked down, a button will appear at the top of the screen that says "Stun Crush". A circle will close in on the button and you need to press the attack key at the right time in order to stand. You only get one shot at this and once you hit the attack key the circular line goes away so if you're mashing attack you won't see it.
When getting fucked/ridden: A button with appear at the top with a small arrow on top. The circular line around the button will have a small break in it and you must press attack when the break aligns with the arrow.
Hopefully this helps some folks out. >^.^<m

Reactions: grasshopper

Riviere

May 12, 2018
They launched update patch today, to correct a lots of bug: v0.4.1

• Red Werewolves now spawn as per usual
• Fixed a bug where Genesis would use the wrong portrait when spawning
• Removed AnyPortrait dependency ( GPU lag )
• Removed Amplify Shader dependency (Redundant with new version of Unity)
• Removed Bolt dependency
• Missing voice acting and sound effects have been fixed
• Controllers are now detected automatically upon first input on menus
• Build is now much smaller file-size wise after culling unused assets.

Reactions: grasshopper and Xol

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Bugs (enemies) are still broken, Mimics still don't spawn, but on the plus side (for those of you interested) Vergence has a game over screen. For everyone else, an announcer has been put in. Also, the game over screens are voiced now. Can someone explain to me why the public demo link needs a password?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Okay, how in the hell has this game barely developed in the same time span that Oh So Hero! has slowly grown? This was released before as well.

I mean, from the first release the mimic is new, there's a new character, a new level and the huntress but... That's it. Then you've got OSH! which got four animations for all but one new enemy, new zones, they're adding more enemies and plans for group grapples have already been planned, plus a gallery if their funding gets up. I've seen a lot of games bloom while this one seems to just be... Well, stagnating.

I don't know, maybe they have less people on the game, maybe it's harder to code or they're not that well funded, but I'm starting to see why Jasonafex has a bad reputation regarding his projects.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes