slick97

Dec 2, 2021
yeah that mf is so god damn ugly. i promise the other kids in the other endings are slightly better. very slightly
Lol, all good. The endings were great and the kid didn't look too bad, just the eyebrows made me chuckle when I first saw them.

Also, it was nice seeing you guys throw in an ending for Val as well for those who weren't on her path. It's honestly a tough choice on whether or not to pursue her solo ending due to the mutual exclusivity between her or the others. Compared to Zenda, she just felt more compassionate which makes her a compelling option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and Slockie

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Lol, all good. The endings were great and the kid didn't look too bad, just the eyebrows made me chuckle when I first saw them.

Also, it was nice seeing you guys throw in an ending for Val as well for those who weren't on her path. It's honestly a tough choice on whether or not to pursue her solo ending due to the mutual exclusivity between her or the others. Compared to Zenda, she just felt more compassionate which makes her a compelling option.
Yeah for sure, I will say tho if I had to pick a favorite ending Val's would probably be it. Pretty cute in my opinion.

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Hell yes, this got finished! Kudos to the creators, I was really afraid it'd been abandoned because of the tag.

One question, does loading a save on the newest version take you back to the start of the scene you saved in? Just asking because the loaded scene didn't quite match up with the save image (Haven't played in a year), and I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Also, are there any variations of the solo Mora ending, or is there just the one?

I'll be making a review scene, but that epilogue was seriously impressive! It felt like the ending would be a short one, but it just kept going and getting better!

Dunno if the devs will ever see this, but you're the best for having the girls get off so much in the sex scenes (Mora's scene in which she cums 4 times to your one is one of the best I've ever seen)!

Last edited:

Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
The title of this post says 1.0 but the zip file is named 0.5. Is that just a naming error or are the links outdated? I checked Gofile and Pixeldrain links.

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes