botab

Aug 24, 2020
But no one can make an Android port With mod from Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
But no one can make an Android port With mod from Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]
Sancho's Mods usually aren't Android compatible.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Just finished the game for the first time, and got the MASH ending.
I assumed that it would end with all of them pregnant, but only 2 of them were.
Is it possible to get them all pregnant (not sure I want to play through it again on the MASH path just to find out the answer is no.)
there is very little variations in all endings. the most significant variation comes from you inducing Heidi's pregnancy fetish. and it doesn't affect MASH in particular. the variation in MASH is just the choice for anal.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
can someone help me? how do i get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? i done all choices to make them all love me but somehow end up with
be sur to invite Mora inside when she come deliver pizza and follow the path for each girl you should be good

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
can someone help me? how do i get the
? i done all choices to make them all love me but somehow end up with
you need to have at least 8 points with Athena and Heidi, and 4 with Mora, then invite her in when she brings the pizza, that puts you on the HAM path. That being said I did a quick playthrough up to that point and I was shy of one point with Heidi, not sure what I missed. You can fix that though with the mod or console/URM.

Edit: looks like to get 8 points with her you need to choose the exercise option when prompted to choose a hobby, with the other girls you can still get enough points, if you choose reading /video games you'll fall short with Heidi.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
you need to have at least 8 points with Athena and Heidi, and 4 with Mora, then invite her in when she brings the pizza, that puts you on the HAM path. That being said I did a quick playthrough up to that point and I was shy of one point with Heidi, not sure what I missed. You can fix that though with the mod or console/URM.

Edit: looks like to get 8 points with her you need to choose the exercise option when prompted to choose a hobby, with the other girls you can still get enough points, if you choose reading /video games you'll fall short with Heidi.
how do i get the console?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018

i found out that if i choose to spend night with heidi not athena i get more points with heidi and still point with athena, so that was enough.. this time it worked.

Reactions: Elhemeer

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
how do i get the console?
You can hack on some Ren'Py config files, or if you are on Windows get the UnRen batch file, copy it to your main folder and run it. It also lets you extract content that's compiled in .RPA files like images, music and scripts.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So I just started playing this like 2-3 days ago in moderation and I was scrolling through twitter and I just came across and AI image that straight up looks like Real life Heidi in my opinion

Sorry if sharing links are against rules but there is no ill intent, I just thought this genuinely Looks like a real life version of the Character Heidi in this game Bare Witness, the images from the artists are AI generated though but yeah random coincidence, it was created 6 hours ago as of the time of this list

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes