evilmike247

Feb 15, 2023
How do I get the Heidi and Sadie ending?
Avoid any choices that would lead to Heidi/Athena, HAM, or MASH.
Go with Heidi to the Halloween party; Sadie should show up and you'll have a scene with the two of them. That should lock you into their path.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Avoid any choices that would lead to Heidi/Athena, HAM, or MASH.
Go with Heidi to the Halloween party; Sadie should show up and you'll have a scene with the two of them. That should lock you into their path.
You need some pretty good Heidi points by the time that Halloween party comes along, or you'll only stick the landing with a maximum of one of them. You probably want some Heidi/Athena choices to help you along the way with that.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Impregnating Val and choosing the Solo ending provide an odd paradox. Years after you die in the old folks home, you get a call from Tomlinson telling you about your daughter, Shelby.
It's a known bug that will be fixed in a patch release.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Valeria would have been the best LI if not for that slutty and whorish approach to MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, would have been nice if there is a buildup like hanging out first or going on a date after a couple of times before they bang

Reactions: Crazymic79

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Valeria would have been the best LI if not for that slutty and whorish approach to MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, would have been nice if there is a buildup like hanging out first or going on a date after a couple of times before they bang
I get that, and it might have been one of the reasons she's not near the top of my list in this game. For me, she definitely came across as a random one-off after that introduction, rather than someone who would become a full LI.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I get that, and it might have been one of the reasons she's not near the top of my list in this game. For me, she definitely came across as a random one-off after that introduction, rather than someone who would become a full LI.
Don´t get mistaken ;)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
played through all the permutations of the MASH girls, solo routes included.

there were tons of times when the text didn't match what was happening in the render, even though the render is made specifically for the line of text. it's really immersion breaking for me.
the emotional scenes during chapter 1 to 4 didn't really hit at all, except maybe for Val, so those text/image mismatch would ruin even more those moments. it's as if the writer and artist don't communicate when they do a scene, and the artist barely read the script when making the renders.
at least, the emotional stuff was much better during the endings in chapter 5.

but I understand now why people here said "came for the harem, stayed for Val" :D it was tough refusing her every time to stay focused on other girls.
it was also quite tough to break up Athena and Heidi to get their solo routes, which is why it's disappointing that we didn't get a single scene showing what they become if MC doesn't choose any of them. Actually a smal epilogue for each girl would have been nice, just to show what they become if MC doesn't influence their lives, just one or two renders and a few lines, no need for NTR where they end up with someone else, just their job and happiness, if they stick together or that kind of thing.

Heidi is the driving force behind any sharing, it's really her harem and MC is in it. MC is the bait and Heidi really reels them in. toying with that idea during some of the endings was really clever. and it raises the question of casual encounters for them all. if they would be ok to include one more just for fun occasionally or if the feelings are really important to potentially allow a new member. Athena was a bit annoyed, and Mora was very upset when Sadie was revealed, but the scene with Becky might have shown that their views and openness could have changed ?

I didn't do a dedicated Val run yet, so i'm not 100% sure, but it seems Nicole doesn't get any backstory or real character development. she might have been open to join the harem from time to time just for fun.

would have been interesting to see how kids could grow up in the full MASH household, with them being at at their most sexual and horny all day long. would that create new dynamics ?
also, the LI's reaction to Val's kid and MC's explanations could have been fun :D

on her solo route, we don't get any detail on how Sadie going back to her family and what she told them. MC's mom calling him suggests that Sadie revealed the incest, but it's pure speculation. also her giving MC's number to his mom without any warning to him that she would call is kind of a small betrayal. the whole ending was nice and wholesome up until that point which ruined it quite a bit.

the throuple ending for Athena seems to be the only one where she accepts to have kids. does this mean it is her ideal route ?
though it's the one that shows her furthest into the future, so she may changed her mind in the other endings too, especially the solo one where her parents might want some grandkids if there was a a time jump of several years. :)

what the fuck is wrong with Heidi's mom hitting on MC that much ? :D

and it might just be me, but I found that some of the NPCs were actually more beautiful than most of the main LI :D like the barista girl for example. Are they tests for the next game ? or even potential LI for that game ? :)

the LIs with the writing I found to be the more refined and interesting were Athena and Val. and coincidently, they have the most lewd scenes in chapter 5 solo routes. are they the devs' favorites ? :D

by the way, in several endings, the Dean is named White instead of Walsh.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Heyo,

Slock here. Storm already said his gracious thank you's so I just wanted to be real quick and thank each and every single person that has supported us over the last 3+ years. It's truly been incredible, and such a fun experience. The response to BW has been so overwhelming and unexpected so I really can't thank you guys enough. Again, thank you so so so so so so so so much. I love you guys.

Update on the future:

Okay now that Bare Witness is finished, I had planned to go back and remake Chapter 1 before we put it on Steam. I'm not doing that anymore. I really didn't enjoy remaking every single scene and render from scratch and I had a constant feeling of guilt as I wasn't starting work on Heaven's Door. Having said that there is a good amount of work that needs to be done before we can put it on Steam and that is currently our main priority. We're going to power through this and then switch on over to Heaven's Door for good.

After BW is on Steam, 100% of our focus is going to be on Heaven's Door. We currently have a decent amount of Love Interest's made, but still have some remaining so that's going to be our first order of business. Once we power through that we'll move onto creating the environments and side characters and then we should be ready to roll. So we're hoping to get to work on that soon, and we'll let you know as soon as we get there.

That's all I gotta say for now, I've been yapping too much. Once again, thank you all so so so so so so so much, it truly means the absolute world and we look forward to creating Heaven's Door.

Love ya'll.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I've got to say that this game has some highly detailed and beautiful images and animations. Thank you.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Heyo,

Slock here. Storm already said his gracious thank you's so I just wanted to be real quick and thank each and every single person that has supported us over the last 3+ years. It's truly been incredible, and such a fun experience. The response to BW has been so overwhelming and unexpected so I really can't thank you guys enough. Again, thank you so so so so so so so so much. I love you guys.

Update on the future:

Okay now that Bare Witness is finished, I had planned to go back and remake Chapter 1 before we put it on Steam. I'm not doing that anymore. I really didn't enjoy remaking every single scene and render from scratch and I had a constant feeling of guilt as I wasn't starting work on Heaven's Door. Having said that there is a good amount of work that needs to be done before we can put it on Steam and that is currently our main priority. We're going to power through this and then switch on over to Heaven's Door for good.

After BW is on Steam, 100% of our focus is going to be on Heaven's Door. We currently have a decent amount of Love Interest's made, but still have some remaining so that's going to be our first order of business. Once we power through that we'll move onto creating the environments and side characters and then we should be ready to roll. So we're hoping to get to work on that soon, and we'll let you know as soon as we get there.

That's all I gotta say for now, I've been yapping too much. Once again, thank you all so so so so so so so much, it truly means the absolute world and we look forward to creating Heaven's Door.

Love ya'll.
Thank you so much for Bare Witness. Outstanding from start to finish. Hours and hours of very enjoyable time spent living in your world.
Looking forward to Heaven's Door.
soexcited.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I just wanted to say thank you for the lovely gift you've given us with this ending. So many beautiful renders, funny dialog and wonderful plot finishers. Bare Witness is my favorite AVN. Hands down. I can't think of how you could possibly wrap things up better. It's like telling us all that you love us.

I'm not worthy. Thank you, thank you and thank you for sharing your gifts and dedication. Well done and endless congratulations. Cheers mates.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes