4. H
5. M
6. S
7. A/H
8. H/A/M
9. M/A/S/H
10. H/S
11. ???
At state Ch4 it was posted 11th path is Zenda + her friend Maddie throuple.
No clue if this is continued in Ch5 and can´t find out, cuz never played this variant.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
No clue if this is continued in Ch5 and can´t find out, cuz never played this variant.
that has been rectified, 11th path is the Alone path. As of Ch5, the Zenda + Maddie scene has no impact on the story whatsoever.

Reactions: turbojoe

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm i think there is a mistake in the script of this game.. im in chapter 3 and im going for mora, so pretty much avoided the others like athena, zenda etc. but suddenly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and im forced into a relationship with her... did i make some wrong choice earlier?

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
It is not a thing in CH5. Maddie is just a side fling. The 11th path is the "SadLife" ending.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
uhm i think there is a mistake in the script of this game.. im in chapter 3 and im going for mora, so pretty much avoided the others like athena, zenda etc. but suddenly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and im forced into a relationship with her... did i make some wrong choice earlier?
All of your positive interactions with Athena will give you 'love points'. If you reach a certain level of points with her, the game assumes a certain level of attraction. It's worth noting that certain actions will give you a point even though it might not seem likely. For example, if you choose video games as your hobby, that's an Athena point. Reading is what optimizes you for Mora. Likewise, exercising is the one to use on Heidi's path.

If you ask about the game with Athena, showing those personal interests build your relationship with her. Same applies if you spend the evening gaming with her and her cousin. You can already see things are going heavily towards Athena if you get the menu choice of "She deserves it | I can be sweet for both of you". That's only going to be a thing if you've already built up 7 or more love points, which puts you onto athenalove AKA Athena Solo path.

This is an awkward spot because there is no Athena/Mora throuple possibility. Unless you've optimized your Mora points up to this point and do so going forward, you might lose both girls.

Choices that MINIMIZE your Athena points:

• Hug her (she's not into immediate touchy-feely)
  • Not my business
  • Reading (Mora) | Exercising (Heidi)
  • Don't ask (about the game)
  • Head to my room (ideal for Mora path)
  • Sure thing (Probably not gonna happen gives points to both Heidi and Athena)
  • Take her up on it (Choosing "Don't" here gives you love points. Be a lecherous bastard and lose points to benefit Mora.)
  • I'll pass (If you say Sure and go for a bike ride with Athena, you're again showing interest in her and what she likes.)
  • I can't (Again, if you're Mora Solo here, don't give Athena the time of day.)
  • Pass (Don't even think of showing interest in their sex toys. Interest = love points.)
  • Invite her in (Obviously, invite Mora in here.
If Athena cracks about Mora's crush on you and you've done all the dissing above, you should be well positioned to be 100% Mora Solo.

Reactions: raider_manhc

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
No, I have this path. It's the same as the Zenda ending. No difference.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
The eleventh is the alone path. There are variations in some endings depending if pregnant or not, or at least with Heidi i remember correctly.
Ah, maybe. I don't have this path. Seems like a lonely life ignoring all the girls.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Which of the Heidi endings is the happiest? for me is a close match between the solo one and Heidi/Athena, for me the last image of each of those it's so nice and pretty, after getting all the endings I often find myself thinking about those and the quintuple one.
imagen_2024-06-08_194327905.png

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes