ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
From the coffee shop scene: "Oh, all the dirt. Give me your deepest, darkest secrets! Muahahaha! Mine is an evil laugh!" The laugh and subsequent quote is what Wash says when he's doing his bit with the dinosaurs in the cockpit.
Thanks man that was bitin' me out XDDD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was thinking the same thing .. a renpy issue :unsure:
and honestly it sucks .. cause i have 115 pages of saved files .. and none work right .. and deleting them is gonna suck ... i'm not against starting a new game .. but jeez with so many saved files not working ... :unsure:
i'm wondering if it's worth starting over :censored:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
and honestly it sucks .. cause i have 115 pages of saved files .. and none work right .. and deleting them is gonna suck ... i'm not against starting a new game .. but jeez with so many saved files not working ... :unsure:
i'm wondering if it's worth starting over :censored:
Yep - that´s odd.........

What did you change against before?
Happend the issue after install of the CH5 or out of the blue?

Did you already contact Sancho with your error message?

Reactions: ImperialD

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Didn't Mara briefly show up in the book store? Basically another redhead with really green eyes irrc.
On the Patreon note it is explained that there are cameos of characters from other developer's games and Mara is one of them. RJ Rhodes herself from "Come Home" makes an appearance as well in the background of a scene with MC and Val if I recall and there are others like Adrian from "Come Home" as Athena's Cousin.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
why do i keep getting traceback errors when loading a saved file ??? :mad:
If I had to hazard a guess, your saves are pre-ch4 fix release. There was an unfortunate typo that was fixed after the initial CH4 release that had caused saves to be broken. If you never updated to the newer patch release, your saves will be borked.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yep - that´s odd.........

What did you change against before?
Happend the issue after install of the CH5 or out of the blue?

Did you already contact Sancho with your error message?
yup i downloaded this update .. then tried to load a saved file from the previous update .... and no go ... got that traceback .... then tried a saved file then another and another same results :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Uller the Hunter

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yup i downloaded this update .. then tried to load a saved file from the previous update .... and no go ... got that traceback .... then tried a saved file then another and another same results :cry:
its cool ... i'll just have to restart a new game ... just don't know if i want to yet ... i do have it downloaded for when i do tho ;)

Reactions: turbojoe

evilmike247

Feb 15, 2023
How to get the Heidi Athena ending?
I prioritized every choice that leaned towards a Heidi/Athena throuple.
Obviously, next lowest priority were choices that benefited Heidi or Athena. I don't remember any that conflicted.
Opted out of kissing Mora during the first session of D&D.
Didn't give Sadie a massage at the gym.
Never even sat next to Zenda on the train.
Finally, I don't think I had enough points with Val to avoid ending anything with her if I wanted.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Man, I'm on the Zenda path at the ski resort. She's skiing in jeans, bad idea. It brings back flashbacks of when I last went snowboarding at Copper Mountain, CO in jeans. The powder stuck to them in spite of the Scotch Guard I had applied and my body warmth would melt the powder and then turn to ice. My jeans froze and so did I. I had a memorable time that day and got the flu for two weeks after to remind me of that great time.

Reactions: nalgonas4ever

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Man, I'm on the Zenda path at the ski resort. She's skiing in jeans, bad idea. It brings back flashbacks of when I last went snowboarding at Copper Mountain, CO in jeans. The powder stuck to them in spite of the Scotch Guard I had applied and my body warmth would melt the powder and then turn to ice. My jeans froze and so did I. I had a memorable time that day and got the flu for two weeks after to remind me of that great time.
i did the same at bariloche[andes\argentina \cathedral peak in december 92'and even was end of the spring i freezed all my body in a coule of mnutes,]ah dont forget also freezed my balls....

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
This game introduced me to Lightboys. Thank you so much Slockie and Storm! It's been well over a year and I am still actively listening to them!

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes