608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
What was the Firefly ref that Mora said in first chapter? :unsure:
From the coffee shop scene: "Oh, all the dirt. Give me your deepest, darkest secrets! Muahahaha! Mine is an evil laugh!" The laugh and subsequent quote is what Wash says when he's doing his bit with the dinosaurs in the cockpit.

Reactions: n00bPanda

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
What makes me laugh every time I run through this is Athena saying she's nervous and self conscious while putting on that shy demure face - she's the one covered in tattoos and piercings, and we're supposed to believe she's a shrinking violet? :unsure:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
What makes me laugh every time I run through this is Athena saying she's nervous and self conscious while putting on that shy demure face - she's the one covered in tattoos and piercings, and we're supposed to believe she's a shrinking violet? :unsure:
I have no problem thinking that at all. Having tattoos and piercings doesn't automatically make you a really outgoing person/it's not only really outgoing people who get tattoos and piercings. Plus there will be situations to it. Outside of their comfort zones, outgoing people can still be a bit nervous and self-conscious.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does any one have latest walk through i tried getting harem ending but not getting it ....also i tried walk through mod BUT the game does not start if i installed it so...i hae no clue left

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Does any one have latest walk through i tried getting harem ending but not getting it ....also i tried walk through mod BUT the game does not start if i installed it so...i hae no clue left
Not sure on the mod thing, unless maybe you're mixing different mods? The SanchoMod for this game works fine, and gives you all the pointers you need to particular paths (so long as you pay attention to what it tells you when you get a choice to make!)

If you need a walkthrough though, you only need it up to the end of Chapter 4, as that's where the path gets locked in, and Chapter 5 only has 1-2 choices (path dependent) and they are not consequential really.

For the "harem" (MASH) path, there's plenty of posts recently showing how to get there, including this one below. You don't have to hit every single step, but if you do, you know you won't be missing any of the important ones.

I'd expect the Sancho mod to be a treat, since you're already completely locked into any path prior to CH5. That said, MASH can be done with the following steps from the start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: turbojoe

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I just started this game. But I've a graphics question.
The neckline of Sadie's sweater is unnatural.
I thought that's something unavoidable in graphic software.
But than I saw the neckline of Mora's top. There is cleavage as you would expect.
Why does Sadie don't have such neckline?
I've put a picture of what I aspected with neckline of Sadie.
But probaly asking too much, sorry :-(

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I just started this game. But I've a graphics question.
The neckline of Sadie's sweater is unnatural.
I thought that's something unavoidable in graphic software.
But than I saw the neckline of Mora's top. There is cleavage as you would expect.
Why does Sadie don't have such neckline?
I've put a picture of what I aspected with neckline of Sadie.
But probaly asking too much, sorry :-(
Because they are trying to show off Sadie's best assets!

Reactions: zeldagamernl

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Not sure on the mod thing, unless maybe you're mixing different mods? The SanchoMod for this game works fine, and gives you all the pointers you need to particular paths (so long as you pay attention to what it tells you when you get a choice to make!)

If you need a walkthrough though, you only need it up to the end of Chapter 4, as that's where the path gets locked in, and Chapter 5 only has 1-2 choices (path dependent) and they are not consequential really.

For the "harem" (MASH) path, there's plenty of posts recently showing how to get there, including this one below. You don't have to hit every single step, but if you do, you know you won't be missing any of the important ones.
I was using joker mod well i guess i will try sancho mod now..

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes