mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Spoken like a true multi-path player! :ROFLMAO:
The only genuine question is... which path first.

To answer for myself, I always go blind in my first play and see how it goes, what options I like at the time, etc. Here, that put me on MASH for my first save, so I guess you can just call me greedy. I want all the things! :ROFLMAO:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Palis61

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The only genuine question is... which path first.

To answer for myself, I always go blind in my first play and see how it goes, what options I like at the time, etc. Here, that put me on MASH for my first save, so I guess you can just call me greedy. I want all the things! :ROFLMAO:
I always do a solo first even in harem games. Pick one or two early that I like, then follow their path. Get a feel for the others and then do other paths later. Did Heidi here, she started my fav and happy to say, still my favorite girl.

Reactions: Maviarab

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
not sure what this game is all about and id like to go in mostly blind but wanna know which girls can u end the game with can u do multiple or should i focus on one girl and stick with her?
To add to previous answers you should know that Heidi and Athena solo routes doesn´t end without hurting the other one - it´s your decision if you want to avoid this or not.
A more smooth solution for both is the Heidi-Athena throuple path.

Reactions: Palis61

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
It's finally over. It's one of my favorite games. I haven't played the 5th episode yet. I'm waiting for it to come out in Turkish. I hope my thoughts will continue. My favorite girl is Goty Girl. I couldn't remember her name. I last played it in January.

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
To add to previous answers you should know that Heidi and Athena solo routes doesn´t end without hurting the other one - it´s your decision if you want to avoid this or not.
A more smooth solution for both is the Heidi-Athena throuple path.
o yea ty for that Athena is def my favorite so far but Heidi is my 2nd fav so for my first playthrough id like to do both of them if thats the case

Reactions: turbojoe

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
one last question will going along with the Valerie Route ruin any other route i wanna take or is she kinda like a side LI

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0001.png you probably wonder what that picture about Look down at that 2022 life MAN something to laugh about it and to feel Sad about it Mad World

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes