JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yet another game where some girls have tragedies in their life. And than i have to choose and brake other girls plans and hearts. GRRRRRRRRRR
Then do the Zenda only route and don't lead any of the other girls on at all. The only angst you will have is deciding which shirt to wear that she bought you. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gastalbajter

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Then do the Zenda only route and don't lead any of the other girls on at all. The only angst you will have is deciding which shirt to wear that she bought you. :)
Thank you. I might try that. But i already know Mora and Valeria sad story and how can I say no to them? I want to be there for them and make them happy. The game should let me do that! Talking about my feelings is awkward for me ...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Already played Leap of Faith and Acting Lessons.
Yeah, I saw your post in the LoF thread.
I was alone at home when i started to play this story. I choke to death from sadness and i had to wait for my wife to finally come back home from her work so she can call ambulance. When ambulance finally arrived, a meteorite strikes me into the head. :sneaky: I guess i will never play this game again. Its not for me.
I remembered it from seeing the Avatar. Don't get me wrong. It's just I've never met someone on that festival from whom I thought he could be to soft for the story of Leap Of Faith. It's not meant as an offense. I can understand you and you're not the only one who's struggling with those topics. I don't like Acting Lessons either for reasons. I just think LoF isn't as hard as you say and Bare Witness... c'mon. This is a fun game. If you're struggling with Bare Witness you shouldn't play the most of the AVN here.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Thank you. I might try that. But i already know Mora and Valeria sad story and how can I say no to them? I want to be there for them and make them happy. The game should let me do that! Talking about my feelings is awkward for me ...
I am so with you on this, for some reason i get too invested in the characters and want to make them all happy, and so many of these games the only way to make them happy is to be on their route. I really like this game, but every time I tried a different route I felt like an asshole

Reactions: Gastalbajter

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
My two favorite characters for this game are:
Heidi -- quirky and crazy
Sadie -- those boobs and that butt. squirts too

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I expect they might be as follows:
  1. Athena Solo
  2. Heidi Solo
  3. Mora Solo
  4. Sadie Solo
  5. Valeria Solo
  6. Zenda Solo
  7. Nicole Solo
  8. AH
  9. SH
  10. HAM
  11. MASH
Would "Cast Away" be "you done fucked up and everyone dumped your ass"? Or, possibly, you decided you didn't like Sadie being there in the beginning and got your ass capped.
HAS not an option?

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
It's not meant as an offense. I can understand you and you're not the only one who's struggling with those topics. I don't like Acting Lessons either for reasons. I just think LoF isn't as hard as you say and Bare Witness... c'mon. This is a fun game. If you're struggling with Bare Witness you shouldn't play the most of the AVN here.
Its alright. :) I play games every day and entire day. Started playing visual novels since i made account here. They are extremely different from other big title games. Lof triggered very strong emotions in me. I even skipped the jump scene. Yes, i cried like a small baby i even jumped on my wife to hug her and I told her that i love her very much. I just needed to hug. Because i play entire day, once i started another game, the effect from previous game was still there. As i played, there was a fear that something bad in current story will happen again . (playing all day is a big mistake and could get brainwashed. But i dont care)

Bare Witness is not that bad like Lof of course. I said i will try again. But the fact remains, the MC is retarded idiot with an excuse of big dildo.
I have become addicted to this type of games and there is no way i go back to f.e. assassins creed.

There are others like me but they maybe just skipped sensitive story or they dont have enough courage to spill out the things like I just did.

I hope now you understand a little bit.

Last edited:

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
I remembered it from seeing the Avatar. Don't get me wrong. It's just I've never met someone on that festival from whom I thought he could be to soft for the story of Leap Of Faith. It's not meant as an offense. I can understand you and you're not the only one who's struggling with those topics. I don't like Acting Lessons either for reasons. I just think LoF isn't as hard as you say and Bare Witness... c'mon. This is a fun game. If you're struggling with Bare Witness you shouldn't play the most of the AVN here.
The question is,
How can YOU be so cold?
When i drive a car, my eyes are on the road. I pay full attention.
When i talk to a new protentional beautiful girlfriend, my eyes are on her. I pay full attention.
Same with movies and games. Heck, i even create some fantasy in my head during such activities. Like: "mmmmmm, what i would just do to her."

You probably dont have such habit and that could be the reason why you so cold and shocked when u see me.
The devs wanted the reaction like mine and if there was no such reaction , there is no point creating such story.
But fuck that. There has to be happy ending or harem.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yet another game where some girls have tragedies in their life. And than i have to choose and brake other girls plans and hearts. GRRRRRRRRRR
During gameplay, i get my own imagination and solution for the situation but noooo, im forced to fuck up.
Games are supposed to make me happy and not depressed and sad.
Maybe im just too old and too sensitive for games such as this. Idk...
Yep - in my first playthrough without any clue how to play this I also ended in total fiasco, leaving 4 girls broken and in tears behind me :cry:

Did you ever use SanchoMod and Walkthrough? This is helping a lot to avoid dramatic breakups.

As Shitass recommended best way is to track only one target (solo or possible 2, 3 or 4some) and ignore all other girls so far possible. You have to plan your procedure strategically with Sanchos help ;)

So I reached end of Chapter 4 actually with all 6 solo pathes, Heidi/Sadie and HAM without big drama and feeling a bad ass.
Now finishing on Heidi/Athena and MASH.

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Yep - in my first playthrough without any clue how to play this I also ended in total fiasco, leaving 4 girls broken and in tears behind me :cry:

Did you ever use SanchoMod and Walkthrough? This is helping a lot to avoid dramatic breakups.

As Shitass recommended best way is to track only one target (solo or possible 2, 3 or 4some) and ignore all other girls so far possible. You have to plan your procedure strategically with Sanchos help ;)

So I reached end of Chapter 4 actually with all 6 solo pathes, Heidi/Sadie and HAM without big drama and feeling a bad ass.
Now finishing on Heidi/Athena and MASH.
Yes, i also have read somewhere about solo or possible 2, 3... but after i already started the game.
No, i dont use mod/Walkthrough. I want to be me. I paused the game for today. But next time gonna try with Valeria,Mora and Sadie. If that doesnt work nicely , than maybe solo. Maybe. I'll make this game harem even if i have to use my hammer & chisel ! :oops:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes, i also have read somewhere about solo or possible 2, 3... but after i already started the game.
No, i dont use mod/Walkthrough. I want to be me. I paused the game for today. But next time gonna try with Valeria,Mora and Sadie. If that doesnt work nicely , than maybe solo. Maybe. I'll make this game harem even if i have to use my hammer & chisel ! :oops:
Pls note that whether Zenda nor Valeria offers a multiple relationship. These 2 you only can get solo.
Multiple ways are Athena-Heidi, Heidi-Sadie, Heidi-Athena-Sadie (= HAM) and Mora-Athena-Sadie-Heidi (=MASH).

While the solo pathes aren´t this difficult following my advise above, but the multiple pathes are a little tricky - you have to reach minimum love points at certain decision points to get these ways proceeding. And this you only can watch with Sanchos mod/Walkthrough.

And: not really harem cuz the girls have not only relationships to MC but also among themselves - a harem/lesbian combination.
MASH is Sodom&Gomorrah in purest form :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes