turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Looks interesting, worth a play?
Seriously............... you only need to read my posting just one step above yours ;)
But this is my own opinion and I have no clue what you´re liking.

I recommend you search a little more through this thread - ok?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This looks really fun! Will grab this
Just grabbed it myself several weeks ago - well worth your time. Well designed and thought out; great renders; great personalities for the characters and each path is pretty engaging. Also, don't let the low number fool you: each release is like two or three releases from other Devs and this will give you many hours of play time, especially if you try to grab all the primary routes.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Here's my take on it. It's worth playing the single routes it has really good romance. But the Harem route or better known as the MASH route it is not and i usually love Harem routes but i'm not into lesbian/Bi in my Harems and it is heavy in the Lesbian/Bi stuff I really don't care for the everyone loves everyone Type Harems. To me that's not a harem it is an open relationship. But to each their own i guess.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Here's my take on it. It's worth playing the single routes it has really good romance. But the Harem route or better known as the MASH route it is not and i usually love Harem routes but i'm not into lesbian/Bi in my Harems and it is heavy in the Lesbian/Bi stuff I really don't care for the everyone loves everyone Type Harems. To me that's not a harem it is an open relationship. But to each their own i guess.
yeah. Those other girls should wait their turn in an orderly queue during lewd scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
yeah. Those other girls should wait their turn in an orderly queue during lewd scenes!
Some joke about that and you may be joking bout it. But why not? If the roles were reversed and it was a male Harem I don't see a guy reaching over slobbing on another dudes dick, NO? They would wait their turn. Or stick it in the other holes lol

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Yet another game where some girls have tragedies in their life. And than i have to choose and brake other girls plans and hearts. GRRRRRRRRRR
During gameplay, i get my own imagination and solution for the situation but noooo, im forced to fuck up.
Games are supposed to make me happy and not depressed and sad.
Maybe im just too old and too sensitive for games such as this. Idk...

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yet another game where some girls have tragedies in their life. And than i have to choose and brake other girls plans and hearts. GRRRRRRRRRR
Then do the Zenda only route and don't lead any of the other girls on at all. The only angst you will have is deciding which shirt to wear that she bought you. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gastalbajter

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Then do the Zenda only route and don't lead any of the other girls on at all. The only angst you will have is deciding which shirt to wear that she bought you. :)
Thank you. I might try that. But i already know Mora and Valeria sad story and how can I say no to them? I want to be there for them and make them happy. The game should let me do that! Talking about my feelings is awkward for me ...

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes