starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Nah, for groups there's only Heidi/Athena, Heidi/Sadie, HAM (Heidi/Athena/Mora), and MASH (Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi)
What the fuck, how is that even possible!?! It's obviously the natural ending. Now I feel totally let down. I guess I'll try for MASH, but only half-heartedly. Is there a guide to that route?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just finished and ended up on the Sadie solo route, which pissed me off completely. I'd been with Heidi/Athena and everything was going great, I thought I'd end up with HAS. But it just completely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and there's zero closure whatsoever, even though it was obvious I'd knocked up Heidi.

Is there even a HAS route at all? If so, how do I get there? Thanks for any pointers!
There is no HAS route.

There is HAM, MASH, HA, HS and the solo routes.

The black ooze coming out from Val's eyes is concerning though ...
That's mascara.....

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I tried to like it but I just can't stand games that go half measures with the harem. It's just always so annoyingly convoluted and transparent. "Hey, can we have a date tonight?" "Yeah sure" "Btw we decided to hold an impromptu movie and pizza night just tonight that we don't do on any other night ever, would be a shame if you had anything planned".

Even with the mod the decisions are annoying. There's no rhyme or reason why things lead where they lead, or what the "at most 4" are at any point. Seriously it's annoying just for the sake of being annoying. If your story already allows for 4 LIs in the harem then arbitrarily deciding that's the most you can get does not add "replay value", it just makes the plot look like bad for the player just for the sake of being bad.

Seriously, takes all the fun out of the story. Either go full harem or embrace the "replay value"
There are officially 11 paths (unofficially, 12), so I'd call that replay value galore. Every one of the CH5 endings are unique. As for no rhyme nor reason for the choices, I just don't get that at all. It's pretty clear that for any of the poly paths that include Heidi,
If Mora is involved, e.g., MASH, you'll want to balance your choices there.

Not necessarily obvious, but the hobbies you choose in your conversation with Val matter.
Those choices change the weighting for the various paths.

Full disclaimer: I'm a beta tester for the title, so my very biased opinion is very biased.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Sadie basically tells you how it will work on the Sadie/Heidi path - she doesn't want to lose you, so if the only way to avoid it is to share you, she's willing to give it a try.
And if you've foolishly squandered your Heidi love points elsewhere, the outcome at the Halloween party is dramatically different on the Heidi/Sadie throuple attempt. Get it wrong and it devolves into Sadie Solo.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
What the fuck, how is that even possible!?! It's obviously the natural ending. Now I feel totally let down. I guess I'll try for MASH, but only half-heartedly. Is there a guide to that route?
I'd expect the Sancho mod to be a treat, since you're already completely locked into any path prior to CH5. That said, MASH can be done with the following steps from the start:

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone have a save either at the end of Ch. 4 or start of Ch. 5 on the MASH route? During my playthrough I somehow messed it up so I was strict ASH route but the ending of just MC and Sadie on their own so I'd like to see the ending for all of MASH

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
is there a complete walkthrough for this yet? i can't find one. anyways can someone just tell me: is it possible to get first in the dance competition with Heidi?

Reactions: starfarts

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
is there a complete walkthrough for this yet? i can't find one. anyways can someone just tell me: is it possible to get first in the dance competition with Heidi?
you need to have at least 19 relationship points with Heidi to win the competition, anything less than that you'll get 2nd place.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Complete walkthrough not needed. Old 1-4 perfectly fine to get you on what route you want.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If I recall correctly, it is possible to win the dance competition (requires Exercise hobby when answering Val's questions) but you cannot also win the trivia night (requires Reader).

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
You get first in the dance by optimizing all your Heidi love points. That includes choosing Exercise as your hobby during your conversation with Val.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You get first in the dance by optimizing all your Heidi love points. That includes choosing Exercise as your hobby during your conversation with Val.
I know Heidi is very happy with second place, but why wouldn't you win the whole thing for the loveable sweetheart. You're just a meanie if you don't.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Does anyone have a save either at the end of Ch. 4 or start of Ch. 5 on the MASH route? During my playthrough I somehow messed it up so I was strict ASH route but the ending of just MC and Sadie on their own so I'd like to see the ending for all of MASH
There isn't an ASH route, so I figure you were on both HA and Sadie Solo routes, when it comes to Ch5, the solo routes take precedence, if you're not already locked down (for most of them, you should be locked down, but there isn't an "exclusive" conversation with Sadie on her route).

To add Mora, you need to invite her in when she delivers pizza at movie night (you need to have the minimum points criteria for her to accept, I think it's Heidi 8, Athena 8, Mora 3), and invite her to move in with you after meeting up with her ex. There's other bits that should be obvious when they come up, as with all of them, but I think those are the two critical points that you can't afford to miss.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Phatman575

Apr 25, 2022
On the Heidi and Sadie route, the dance competition doesn't have a winner, just skips to the trio at the gym.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes