Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A couple I keep noticing (because you can't not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if serious here?

If serious, this is why we need the facepalm emoji back......

Random girl in the gym just happens to be one of the main LI's ..... the one you meet right at the start of the game on the train.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Random girl in the gym just happens to be one of the main LI's ..... the one you meet right at the start of the game on the train.
Pretty sure that was an intentional Zenda slam ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
He was answering your question of "no clue which path you are on" :LOL:
(y)
Well I was referring to Becky on the MASH path,Not sure who you were referring to.
YOU were reacting to a photo from the Book Store scene only available on Mora's (or HAM/MASH) path, and you SPECIFICALLY said you didn't know where THAT was from. Becky (whom you then hinted at as an addendum to the statement made on the post of the image you commented on) is ALSO from Mora's path btw ... she's the one person from the gaming group that apparently wasn't in line with ghosting Mora, so my answer was still valid. :p

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023

I agree, your post is the definition of facepalm lol :WaitWhat:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
(y)

YOU were reacting to a photo from the Book Store scene only available on Mora's (or HAM/MASH) path, and you SPECIFICALLY said you didn't know where THAT was from. Becky (whom you then hinted at as an addendum to the statement made on the post of the image you commented on) is ALSO from Mora's path btw ... she's the one person from the gaming group that apparently wasn't in line with ghosting Mora, so my answer was still valid. :p
Guess my original comment wasn't phrased right,I knew what path that was from but I in I guess a not so clear way mentioned that there is that one scene from later on in the story thats kinda the most painful one,Sorry I should work on phrasing some more being that English is my second language.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Definitely not serious. it was 100% a tongue in cheek comment after a few people had mentioned they weren't fans of Zenda.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
True. I did that on all subsequent playthroughs. But, on my very first I chatted to find out what she was like and whether I'd do a path or not.
For me atleast,My plan before even playing the game was to do research on who I can and can't date and I was going of the looks of and vibes I was getting from the banner and screenshots and only really liked Mora and Athena but didn't know their names but I did some research and found out to be able to date them both I had to do the HAM path which would also make me have to date Heidi aswell so I was like ehh alright Heidi will probably grow on me and she did and she did so quick,But yeah I started out aiming to do HAM and pretty much ignored Zenda at the very start and ignored Val when she came along but I didn't ignore Sadie tho and even she grew on me but not quickly enough for me to do MASH on my first playtrough because even then I didn't really know about MASH and eventually did MASH on my second playtrough both at the time when it was upto chapter 4 and I just finished 2 days ago with my 3rd playtrough by going start to finish of MASH,And so due to what happens with Mora I don't think I'm ever gonna go back and play any of the other paths besides maybe Mora solo and maybe even complete HAM.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
For me atleast,My plan before even playing the game was to do research on who I can and can't date and I was going of the looks of and vibes I was getting from the banner and screenshots and only really liked Mora and Athena but didn't know their names but I did some research and found out to be able to date them both I had to do the HAM path which would also make me have to date Heidi aswell so I was like ehh alright Heidi will probably grow on me and she did and she did so quick,But yeah I started out aiming to do HAM and pretty much ignored Zenda at the very start and ignored Val when she came along but I didn't ignore Sadie tho and even she grew on me but not quickly enough for me to do MASH on my first playtrough because even then I didn't really know about MASH and eventually did MASH on my second playtrough both at the time when it was upto chapter 4 and I just finished 2 days ago with my 3rd playtrough by going start to finish of MASH,And so due to what happens with Mora I don't think I'm ever gonna go back and play any of the other paths besides maybe Mora solo and maybe even complete HAM.
That's similar to me. I usually pick one from the banner to play on first playthrough. On all games, even harem, I always do a solo path first (except your fuckfest games), while I get feel for the game and the girls. Here, I decided on Heidi, but sometimes switch, before first major decision depending on girl's personality and behavior. I didn't, I loved Heidi. After that I go back through and do the other solos of girls I like, throuples, harems or whatever is available. And set up all the paths I want to play out. I know lots of people do their manwhore first, but I do a solo.

Jan 11, 2024
That's similar to me. I usually pick one from the banner to play on first playthrough. On all games, even harem, I always do a solo path first (except your fuckfest games), while I get feel for the game and the girls. Here, I decided on Heidi, but sometimes switch, before first major decision depending on girl's personality and behavior. I didn't, I loved Heidi. After that I go back through and do the other solos of girls I like, throuples, harems or whatever is available. And set up all the paths I want to play out. I know lots of people do their manwhore first, but I do a solo.
ouch Heidi solo is rough for a first play

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
The only thing with me is that I mostly only ever play one path but do it multiple times.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes