bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So I just started playing this like 2-3 days ago in moderation and I was scrolling through twitter and I just came across and AI image that straight up looks like Real life Heidi in my opinion

Sorry if sharing links are against rules but there is no ill intent, I just thought this genuinely Looks like a real life version of the Character Heidi in this game Bare Witness, the images from the artists are AI generated though but yeah random coincidence, it was created 6 hours ago as of the time of this list
Noooo, don't ruin her with tattoos :mad:
You're not wrong though.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
yeah I don't think there are even choices other than at the beginning if you want to fight the guy or not
A couple of the paths have another choice to make after that, e.g., Mora's path asks yes or no to anal, IIRC, but they are only "player's choice" options to say whether you want to see certain content or not. I can't remember any of the other ones, it could even be just that one path/option...

KaizerZocer

Nov 26, 2022
Hello guys, I have a question, do you know how these games are made? There was a time when I wanted to make mine and I really don't know what tools are used, and I would like to know in what program to find models like these since the art seems beautiful to me.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Hello guys, I have a question, do you know how these games are made? There was a time when I wanted to make mine and I really don't know what tools are used, and I would like to know in what program to find models like these since the art seems beautiful to me.
I've never looked in there to comment on usefulness, etc., but there's a whole forum for Programming, Development & Art that might be a good place to start exploring.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KaizerZocer

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
The art for this game was done in Daz Studio. The game itself runs on the and is written in the Ren'Py programming language, which itself is based on Python. Programmers generally have their own editor preferences, but if you don't know where to start, Microsoft VS Code is free and is easily configured for writing Ren'Py code.

Reactions: turbojoe
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes