Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Damn, i need more of Heidi's mom. What a babe.

And i pity poor Dean Brian in the HAM route, since he was saved from near death at the hands of Di Caprio or whatever, i'm assuming he'll have to go into WITSEC too as a witness/victim of a kidnapping. And he so loved being the Dean of that college.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Damn, i need more of Heidi's mom. What a babe.

And i pity poor Dean Brian in the HAM route, since he was saved from near death at the hands of Di Caprio or whatever, i'm assuming he'll have to go into WITSEC too as a witness/victim of a kidnapping. And he so loved being the Dean of that college.
Spoiler tags dude....

Reactions: Milton749

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I got to playing Chapter 5 and I'm a little confused. I'll try not to hint to any spoilers, if I do maybe a mod can spoiler edit, I don't know how. At the end of Chapter 4 I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora and Sadie. At the end it ended up with just 1 girl and there was no explanation or anything (obviously because of witsec) but I felt there were gaps with those relationships. Is that how it truely plays out?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I got to playing Chapter 5 and I'm a little confused. I'll try not to hint to any spoilers, if I do maybe a mod can spoiler edit, I don't know how. At the end of Chapter 4 I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora and Sadie. At the end it ended up with just 1 girl and there was no explanation or anything (obviously because of witsec) but I felt there were gaps with those relationships. Is that how it truely plays out?
Download the walkthrough linked in the OP. It tells you what actions give you points with each girl for their paths and how to get all of the ending combinations.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
608xperience posted the steps to Mash ending a few weeks ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 11, 2024
did you use a mod in the last build?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
There is no Mora-Sadie throuple possible in BareWitness, only Athena-Heidi and Heidi-Sadie.
Mora and Sadie you only can get together with Athena and Heidi - it´s called MASH.

To reach these relationships you have to make the necessary steps far earlier than Ch4.
Best help is the walkthrough as JJ1160 recommended (I mainly used the pdf version).

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
There is no Mora-Sadie throuple possible in BareWitness, only Athena-Heidi and Heidi-Sadie.
Mora and Sadie you only can get together with Athena and Heidi - it´s called MASH.

To reach these relationships you have to make the necessary steps far earlier than Ch4.
Best help is the walkthrough as JJ1160 recommended (I mainly used the pdf version).
I made the same mistake at first, but I think this was a case of a missing serial/Oxford comma. I believe the intention was: "I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora, and Sadie" — with the "2 roommates" being Heidi and Athena — so in other words "MASH."

Reactions: turbojoe

MNDrake

Dec 9, 2021
Seems late but just trying Ch5 and getting this ... Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error) ... anyone else? Any ideas? Ha tried searching but the solutions are either not relevant or didn't help.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes