weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
The newest download versions have it fixed. You can either redownload or go into the script, and delete the extra "f" in "heidioffficial" Need some more fan art btw <3
Haha thanks, unfortunately I had an operation earlier in the week, so I'm very limited on what I can do, loved the update, Athena is so awesome :)

DAZStudio_cpHtfLVgPD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Slockie

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I was surprised at Athena.
Not really my cup of tea at the beginning, but she became one of my favorites in ch.3.

But one thing Slockie please do me a really big favor and leave her fucking makeup off.

So fucking adorable! View attachment 1528426
Literally one of my favorite images ever. She's so god damn adorable without make up

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Literally one of my favorite images ever. She's so god damn adorable without make up
IRL...I prefer women in their natural state. Real beauty. I don't mind makeup...but it's nice to see the real person behind the mask every now and then.

Jul 19, 2021
agreed, although in my opinion she looks Adorable with or without her makup on, im looking forward to progressing further with her in the next chapter!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So, just to clarify: You fingered Sadie in the massage room, told her you wanted to be with her later at the coffee house, and then you were surprised that you couldn't turn down a blowjob from her at the party? C'mon now. Neither of those decisions leading up to that scene were "vague."

Also, the response MC gives Sadie when she shows up with the dean is different depending on whether you're in a relationship with her. We did take that into account. And of course she's there; she doesn't cease to exist if you turn her down.
So when doesn't no mean no? How is it that I lose agency to say not now I came with someone else? I've become a piece of meat who can't control my intimacy? Put the gender on that other foot and see how that would fly.
People say lots of things. People find themselves in unexpected situations. But refusal is always an option. Sure it carries consequences. Consequences I would have been willing to pay, but you didn't give me a choice that I certainly should have had. I didn't even have the choice not to engage. Very heavy handed.

Your story to write. Not only would I never deny that for a second, I fully support it. I'm offering feedback and observations, as to how it feels to play through your plot. It costs you nothing but the time to read. Value it as you see fit.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Even with a walkthrough mod the game just seems to have so many branches.

What relationship combos are available? I'm doing Heidi/Athena/Mora and I thought I was seeing the cousin cause they confessed their love but I hear people mentioning a party and I didn't see her at the halloween party at all (with our without this dean character) I was just there solo with Heidi.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
So when doesn't no mean no? How is it that I lose agency to say not now I came with someone else? I've become a piece of meat who can't control my intimacy? Put the gender on that other foot and see how that would fly.
People say lots of things. People find themselves in unexpected situations. But refusal is always an option. Sure it carries consequences. Consequences I would have been willing to pay, but you didn't give me a choice that I certainly should have had. I didn't even have the choice not to engage. Very heavy handed.

Your story to write. Not only would I never deny that for a second, I fully support it. I'm offering feedback and observations, as to how it feels to play through your plot. It costs you nothing but the time to read. Value it as you see fit.
It's an adult game. Sex is part of the package. I realize you want more choices, but if you had an inkling how difficult it already is to keep pathing from becoming an untenable monstrosity you'd understand why we sometimes have to limit choices that you might actually have in real life.

Hell, I had to rewrite the Halloween party repeatedly because things were getting wildly out of control in terms of branching paths. That meant I had to do away with the potential for certain situations, and that included telling Sadie "no, no hummer for me, thanks." Seriously, I get that you want more options; I prefer having more choices in games that I play as well. But it just isn't feasible to cover every eventuality, and that includes a 21-year-old man saying no to a blowjob from his hot cousin who he just fingered to orgasm a couple of days before. (I'd also argue that him saying no in that situation is unrealistic. I've been 21. It was all-horny, all the time.)

Anyways, my biggest issue with your feedback was that you said the decisions leading up to that, and to Mora's scene, were "vague." I don't agree at all that they were vague. You specifically and deliberately have to get into relationships with them in order to bone. Adding the choice not to have sex with them after that point just creates too many headaches in terms of storytelling and branching. Maybe in the future I'll know a better way to handle it, but for now... I've got nothing.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Even with a walkthrough mod the game just seems to have so many branches.

What relationship combos are available? I'm doing Heidi/Athena/Mora and I thought I was seeing the cousin cause they confessed their love but I hear people mentioning a party and I didn't see her at the halloween party at all (with our without this dean character) I was just there solo with Heidi.
So, spoilers ahead:

There are 10 potential endings currently in the lineup. Obviously, there are solo endings for each of the 6 love interests. There's also an ending for MC if he isn't with anyone. There are 3 endings with multiple girls. I'll leave it to you guys to figure out based off of what you know from the game already.

As for the Halloween party, in an effort to avoid having 6+ different branched paths we decided that there are limited circumstances under which you'll have both Heidi and Sadie at the party. I won't elaborate on what those are.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I agree with everything you have said, except for this.

Hell, I had to rewrite the Halloween party repeatedly because things were getting wildly out of control in terms of branching paths. That meant I had to do away with the potential for certain situations, and that included telling Sadie "no, no hummer for me, thanks." Seriously, I get that you want more options; I prefer having more choices in games that I play as well. But it just isn't feasible to cover every eventuality, and that includes a 21-year-old man saying no to a blowjob from his hot cousin who he just fingered to orgasm a couple of days before. (I'd also argue that him saying no in that situation is unrealistic. I've been 21. It was all-horny, all the time.)

I think it's not a, shall we say, valid "excuse" for that. There are many possible routes and adding more and more is unfeasible. I agree.
Usually, if I'm interested in a girl, I'm interested in all her sex scenes. I want to go all out with her. Unless the scenes include a fetish that I don't like. So, there are no complaints from me about those scenes. Some fingering that as a reward a few days later has a blowjob seems like a very fair exchange to me. I don't have a problem with this.

But, as I say, it doesn't seem to me that "being horny all the time" is a valid excuse. I mean, maybe you were like that. I'm 22 and I'm not like that. The MC may be like that, UncleFredo may not be like that. I think it's relative. Every person is different. That's when you have to be able to discern between the MC and the player. Between the established personality of the MC and the way the player wants to play. There must be a balance, I think. I really see it fair that, eventually vanilla scenes with the girl or girls you have chosen are unavoidable because it makes sense considering it's a visual novel for adults and it's realistic. And if you decide to avoid all the scenes, surely that girl will throw you away. If we didn't want to see sex, we wouldn't play this stuff.

That's all it is. Being horny all the time doesn't seem like a valid excuse to me. I'm not comparing, far from it. But if it were, I don't want to imagine the amount of games based on rape, sexual harassment or sleep sex that justify the MC's actions by doing it for being horny all the time instead of saying he's a sick fuck and a brainless bastard. With all due respect to those who like this stuff. :HideThePain:

Anyway, my 2 cents.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So uh, veeery weird aside about the convo MC has with Val upon first meeting, but I've NEVER heard The Art Institute referred to by its proper name... You'd never hear a Chicagoan call it that, we always just call it the Art Institute or AIC.
-A Chicago native with many friends who went to The Art Institute.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Slockie , is this really supposed to be the default for the variable?

default hesa_path = True

I wasted an hour thinking my scripting was fucked-up since all your other conditional variables default to False. Just making sure since it really messes up the "Party" choice of "Both"...it needs to be False if the conditional isn't met under label heidisadieending but it doesn't work that way due to this likely error. I'm going to change it to default to False via the mod so the choices will work proper during the He/Sa Party menu choices. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
So, spoilers ahead:

There are 10 potential endings currently in the lineup. Obviously, there are solo endings for each of the 6 love interests. There's also an ending for MC if he isn't with anyone. There are 3 endings with multiple girls. I'll leave it to you guys to figure out based off of what you know from the game already.

As for the Halloween party, in an effort to avoid having 6+ different branched paths we decided that there are limited circumstances under which you'll have both Heidi and Sadie at the party. I won't elaborate on what those are.
storm Yah I was seriously considering sadie as a real LI, after we expressed our feelings, but then she shows up at a party in MY view looking for a potential hookup fuck possibly, and dressed for the part.
So in my mind after seeing that, she was thought of as just a sex buddie, and not serious relationship material, if I chose the man whore route.
Great game overall by the way A+.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes