Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
her sir! thanks for your great work creating this mod. i wonder is there any expected completion time? not to bother!!
I can't project that just yet until I'm near completed. I've been posting very frequent updates including taking timeout to provide screenshots for additional info. If I were to post more than I have (which I feel is already a lot) then I can't finish at all.

Remember bud, this VN hasn't been updated in a year... a year. So, if the dev team gets a year at least give me 24-48hrs of which I only take a break for 5 or 10 hrs respectively to eat/sleep.

I can either push out subpar products or continue to provide exceptionally refined products, the later simply takes time as you surely understand.

I've finished everything except the following (which are time consuming): choreograph the MiniStat screen, rewrite specific portions of the ChoiceGuide to elaborate in more detail regarding all the ending paths' prerequisites, and start consuming adult beverages (in about 3 more hours). The list of what I have completed is much longer and can be found in this thread (already posted).

Now, I'm back to it for now. Thank your for your continued patience.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
We should start a "+1" here, and give Mr. Sancho1969 a whiskey on the rocks :cool:
Working for free on vacation for us to enjoy our games ;)
Thanks a bunsh in advance, Brother! Hope you'll have a nice rest of your weekend.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I see you making the BEST mods on F95 for so many damn games, is there any way we can support you? For all the work you do, I would gladly donate some money to you
You just supported me with the positive karma, sir. All I'll ever ask for is thanks if folks find any benefit from the work. If some don't like the work then I get it... different strokes for different folks. Otherwise I have not and will not accept a single penny as it would make me a massive hypocrite. My (now rather old and outdated) profile "about" page explains the reasoning if you haven't ever read it.

Regards.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
You just supported me with the positive karma, sir. All I'll ever ask for is thanks if folks find any benefit from the work. If some don't like the work then I get it... different strokes for different folks. Otherwise I have not and will not accept a single penny as it would make me a massive hypocrite. My (now rather old and outdated) profile "about" page explains the reasoning if you haven't ever read it.

Regards.
Would you be interested by a donation of 1 kg of cocaina pura as a thanks for your dedication and top-quality work ?

Or I could gift you one of my brand new pristine bridges!

Up to you.

'tis a joke don't rep me pls

• Haha
Reactions: cylek1

YellowSub

Mar 20, 2018

Regards.
Based as fuck. I just think that you put in higher volume and quality work than 99% of the devs on this site, so you should get a couple bucks a month too. Although from what you've said, it doesn't look like you'll ever accept money, but if you do... I will happily throw some money your way. Cheers.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Based as fuck. I just think that you put in higher volume and quality work than 99% of the devs on this site, so you should get a couple bucks a month too. Although from what you've said, it doesn't look like you'll ever accept money, but if you do... I will happily throw some money your way. Cheers.
Sancho is a very talented coder. Also does good UI. Then there are some very talented devs who have great renders but mediocre coding or writing skills. Then there are other devs with great story writing but not so good renders.

I wish they would all come together and form some kind of super team to deliver the perfect game.

JMoondoggy

Apr 18, 2020
Not to blow more sunshine up your ass Sancho, but I know the first question I ask myself when I'm considering a new AVN, once I get past the renders and read a few reviews, is "has Sancho made a mod for this?" Almost as good an indicator of a good AVN as the reviews and renders, sometimes moreso.

Feb 17, 2023
Not to blow more sunshine up your ass Sancho, but I know the first question I ask myself when I'm considering a new AVN, once I get past the renders and read a few reviews, is "has Sancho made a mod for this?" Almost as good an indicator of a good AVN as the reviews and renders, sometimes moreso.
I strongly agree with the sentiment. It doesn't make the decision for me, but I take note and it tells me it's going to be a great game. I should add that it tells me it's going to be a great mod and that I can trust it.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Issikka

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Almost as good an indicator of a good AVN as the reviews and renders, sometimes moreso.
Just be careful with that theory. I honestly try to batch in a diversity of AVN types, some are not really my thing tbh but almost every kink category has it's particular fan base. More than a few mods I have are done by request of a dev that reached out for help, some are my friends and are learning the craft. So, if someone was using my public full catalog to make a VN choice I'd say try some different things but if it's not up your alley then no matter what I do to the VN as a modder I can't change the story... so drop it and pick something else that subject-wise perks your individual interest or curiosity.

Just a thought... just don't think going in that all these VN's (on a total) are VN's I personally play. Some I do just because friends asked, a dev wanted to collaborate, or I felt the fan base could use something to help them (difficult/complicated VN's). It's all a mixed bag.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes