Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
Yes sir, I have enough folks bitching at me in the "Thirty Days" mod thread... sheesh.
if they dont want to wait they could start to learn and make their own mods, i really dont know how some people feel so entitled in the fist place...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
if they dont want to wait they could start to learn and make their own mods, i really dont know how some people feel so entitled in the fist place...
Well, TD is another issue. The dev and I have been communicating and he specifically wants me to wait until his next update to mod since I'd be wasting my time (he's finally going to implement all my historical corrections plus make some other smart changes). So, I'd be wasting time doing the current leaked version even by his direction. That time is better served on VN's that are ready to be processed.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Sancho1969 but really how the riubs u were teasing us about turn out? i mean there riobs so they had to be good. and they sound like a decent treat after the 30 days issue and now this poping up

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sancho1969 Your mod is well worth the wait and I just want to say thanks for all the hard work you put in to them for our enjoyment...
Every VN worth its weight in gold should have a sancho mod attached to it.
I have already had a great day in watching my favorite team win the FA Cup final today.... sooooo waiting for your mod isn't going to ruin my day that's for sure.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 but really how the riubs u were teasing us about turn out? i mean there riobs so they had to be good. and they sound like a decent treat after the 30 days issue and now this poping up
Briskets bud, not ribs. They still have several hours to go yet... wrapped up low and slow smoke is the secret after initial open braising.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Never had Brisket, although i have a decent smoker at home. too much work i think, more enjoying ribs and pulled pork.
Nothing beats his mods though, they are simply the best.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Reading the last few pages forced me into major decision mode. It originally was frozen pizza as the wife was off to work, I had to go to the store and now its a pork tenderloin slow cooking and a side of BBQ shrimp waiting to go on. It will be a late supper (Mtn time) but I could not stop myself. Take your time Sancho :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This MiniStat choreography code is such a grind.

There's so many scene transitions.... "scene black" is in this VN no less than 1,012 times.... a damn thousand! 571 of them are in Ch5 but I know I get lucky there and can keep the MiniStat closed for a ton of full scenes (due to being either lewd or for dramatic effect of endings).

I'm still at it though. I also see I have no less than 3 PM's from other dev teams I haven't even looked at yet.... I can already guess what they say... more updates are coming soon. Busy beavers.

Anyway, just letting folks know I haven't stopped but only periodically for less than less than 5mins per hour to keep an eye on the pit. I have spotify craned to 11 so at least I'm entertained. Back to it.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, tried playing without the mod and I cannot get anything but sadie solo route even when in a relationship with all the girls. No idea how to even get on the 4 way path without the mod.

Reactions: xAlpha1
Sep 13, 2020
Gotta agree, primarily because Carolina mostly does pork, and pork beats beef every time for texture and flavor (and cost). A pulled pork sandwich with a tangy vinegar sauce or a rack of spare ribs are just about as good as good eats can get.
Damn straight! All us Kentuckians have is the world supply of bourbon

• Haha
Reactions: Cyrix72
Sep 13, 2020
Anyone willing to make coffee for Sancho?

:cool::cool:
It's more than coffee he needs also it is not only the weekend here but also is a national holiday weekend so he is probably resting. It be better to give him Coffee with Kentucky Bourbon and a full rack of texan pork ribs and steak house fries to go with it!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes