Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I go solo Athena will Heidi get over her initial disagreement? I like breaking them up but I feel they should make up and stay friends afterall, at least eventually :unsure:
No.

Regardless of which solo route you go, Athena or Heidi, the other will leave the game in a rather upsetting scene.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
Sure... They've all always paid at some point. All of them. No one admits that they're actually among those who only ever take and demand, but never contribute anything.
Well, I do not know how true that is, I will just come out and say that i play 99% of VNs (adult or otherwise) for free. But here is my reasoning : the 99% are all in development games, and I am just not willing to pay a subscription every month for years even if its just $1. On the other hand, the other 1% are the completed games which I gladly buy from steam/ST/itch wherever it is offered. Even if the final price of the full game would be way more than what I pay overall in subscriptions over the development period.
Same with this game, I have played every update from the very first one on here for free but I will buy it as soon as its on Steam.

On a side note, I will admit that your point of people eating for free but still demanding more is shitty, but I cant be too mad at that because some people just do not have the disposable income to blow on games, let alone AVNs and i highly doubt the devs take those people too seriously.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes