Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had
The new game is called Heaven's Door, iirc takes place in a strip club or something like that, and here is a collection of the LIs introduced so far
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-ch-5-alterworlds.79512/post-11029539
Thanks for the Info...really a gorgous set up...but somehow i miss a crazy tattooed/pierced girl like Athena...but i think its still early..

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Unfortunately my notebook it shorted out and is no longer working,Can anyone who has played the Android version tell me if it's working properly?
Generally, when the game weighs 2GB it doesn't tend to work properly on Android

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
no I mean objectively the best.. fan favorite?
Depends on the fan.
You don't seem to get it, there really is no "objectively the best" because "favourites" aren't objective, but subjective.
So you'd get all of them answered, possibly depending on who answered. No consensus abt favs been done, so...
Just bloody play it and make up your own mind.

Or will you simply like the one we tell you to?

Reactions: DD3DD and Maviarab

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Exactly. That's why here're so many games you can't get there. You demanded a game ( Sisterly Lust-like pregnancy), so I gave you the hint how to get it. This isn't the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The devs make games they liked to play and not commisioned work.
What's that?
Nice reply!

The Steam "Jester" award is given when someone feels that you make a 'clown' post somewhere. It's supposedly an insult of some sort but I guess if you don't live your life off how many Steam awards you get, or "likes" or some other such bullshit that doesn't matter at all in the real, physical world, you don't care. Which is as it should be. :D

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there regular harem route available? The only one I can se that is even close is a poly route with unavoidable lesbian crap.
You mean "sharing is caring" lesbian goodness... Hey, there's nothing wrong with women entertaining each other if they are all in a relationship with each other, and care for each other (so it's not cheating). Better than adding another dude or two to the mix any day.

I'd rather the LI's keep the fun "in house" so to speak and having fun with each other, than go out looking for some rando dude in a club or otherwise since you seem to prefer M/F sex. And if you think about it you probably would too. ;)

Reactions: mintymuz

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Loved the romance bits, kinda corny at times but nicely done overall. I wish more VNs (at least the *good ones*) would focus more on the romance and not only the lewds.

Reactions: DD3DD and Xarin

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Aside from that toddler modeling that gave me the uncanny Valley effect, Val's ending was awesome. But there's one question Is Sam inevitable? Don't want to Cheat on Val :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes