Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Exactly. That's why here're so many games you can't get there. You demanded a game ( Sisterly Lust-like pregnancy), so I gave you the hint how to get it. This isn't the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The devs make games they liked to play and not commisioned work.
What's that?
Nice reply!

The Steam "Jester" award is given when someone feels that you make a 'clown' post somewhere. It's supposedly an insult of some sort but I guess if you don't live your life off how many Steam awards you get, or "likes" or some other such bullshit that doesn't matter at all in the real, physical world, you don't care. Which is as it should be. :D

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there regular harem route available? The only one I can se that is even close is a poly route with unavoidable lesbian crap.
You mean "sharing is caring" lesbian goodness... Hey, there's nothing wrong with women entertaining each other if they are all in a relationship with each other, and care for each other (so it's not cheating). Better than adding another dude or two to the mix any day.

I'd rather the LI's keep the fun "in house" so to speak and having fun with each other, than go out looking for some rando dude in a club or otherwise since you seem to prefer M/F sex. And if you think about it you probably would too. ;)

Reactions: TonyMurray

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Loved the romance bits, kinda corny at times but nicely done overall. I wish more VNs (at least the *good ones*) would focus more on the romance and not only the lewds.

Reactions: DD3DD and Xarin

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Aside from that toddler modeling that gave me the uncanny Valley effect, Val's ending was awesome. But there's one question Is Sam inevitable? Don't want to Cheat on Val :unsure:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just finished the MASH ending, enjoyed it. Except for being teased with a chance of an expansion of the harem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, will have to play more and see the other endings.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hi, can someone help? I tried running the game and I get this errror :(

It's a renpy version issue I believe. Take another games "renpy" folder and put that in Bare Witness's "game" folder and replace. Not sure why it happens, but that should fix it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bare Witness - MultiMod Edition (Ch 5, v0.5 Update)
BW_SM_Cover2.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

BW SM B05a1.jpg BW SM B05a2.jpg BW SM B05a3.jpg

NOTE: Special thanks to all the fans that have been with me throughout this journey that has been "Bare Witness".
Also, a very special thanks to the dev team for always being receptive and for their collaboration. Slockie my friend, please pass the word to Storm on my behalf.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bare Witness - MultiMod Edition (Ch 5, v0.5 Update)
View attachment 3675128
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3675129 View attachment 3675130 View attachment 3675131

NOTE: Special thanks to all the fans that have been with me throughout this journey that has been "Bare Witness".
Also, a very special thanks to the dev team for always being receptive and for their collaboration. Slockie my friend, please pass the word to Storm on my behalf.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thanks for making a mod for it Sancho. You've no doubt saved us a lot of time answering questions about how to get on certain paths and such. Appreciate all the hard work you put into it <3

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes