Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't like harem either, but a harem game where you can choose to be with only one person and the story flows well is not a problem for me.
I made a joke because of all the harem fetish begging you can see everywhere. I'm not against harem per se. Personally I like AVN with a good touch to reality, and there's nothing more unrealistic as all the harem and incest AVN's. Sure, if the premise of the game is to be unrealistic (like superhero games, fantasy, scifi, etc.) it's okay. When it's made good of course. But let's face the fact. The mass of harem and incest AVN's are just garbage. Let there be a hand full good games with that content.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I made a joke because of all the harem fetish begging you can see everywhere. I'm not against harem per se. Personally I like AVN with a good touch to reality, and there's nothing more unrealistic as all the harem and incest AVN's. Sure, if the premise of the game is to be unrealistic (like superhero games, fantasy, scifi, etc.) it's okay. When it's made good of course. But let's face the fact. The mass of harem and incest AVN's are just garbage. Let there be a hand full good games with that content.
I believe it was already confirmed that their next game will have harem. So its not a "begging" at this point. Personally i think those games should be unrealistic to the extent, and offer something you can't really get in real life. And of course there are some bad harem incest games out there but there are also some very good ones. And the basic premise of a guy living with his mom and two sisters just works, if it's executed well enough. Sometimes simple things are the best ones. Their next game is supposed to have like a strip club setting so this could be very interesting.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
FAz3.gif

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I just plan to wait a few days now to see what's what. I wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway.
Oh, well it just sounded like you weren't if it wasn't good (music etc wise) to me anyways. If I assumed poorly, excuse me.

Well, I seem to have been wrong. I thought only the music was out, but nope

it's a worse version then the version currently available. I'm being genuine, all of the old music is gone, some scenes have been taken out, and a lot of the copyrighted stuff is gone.
Sounds like we're just getting the shit end of the stick version. Welp, off the wishlist it goes. Sorry but, I can't keep supporting Devs that do this.

First Ocean (removed/reworked scenes and removed music and censored shit) Milfy City (has a total incomplete version with stuff cut out and it not being really finished) and now, your game? jesus, it's all crap.

Makes me feel like we just get thrown whatever for that extra money. Also makes me feel like, why bother buying any of these games on Steam...

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
Sounds like we're just getting the shit end of the stick version. Welp, off the wishlist it goes. Sorry but, I can't keep supporting Devs that do this.

First Ocean (removed/reworked scenes and removed music and censored shit) Milfy City (has a total incomplete version with stuff cut out and it not being really finished) and now, your game? jesus, it's all crap.

Makes me feel like we just get thrown whatever for that extra money. Also makes me feel like, why bother buying any of these games on Steam...
So, let me get this straight... The Devs HAD to make changes to get BW on Steam. They're then transparent and honest enough to let their fans know that said Steam version is inferior to the Patreon/f95z version, while also continuing to both engage with and allow all of us to keep stealing borrowing their game here. Yet, somehow you feel as though you're being treated unfairly?
1721532489379.gif

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Did the bug fixed version ever get done or is that being rolled into the "Steam" version.

Well, maybe someone can make a music mod like they did for BADiK when they had to remove the music for Steam.
The version on Patreon/Itch is v1.01 that includes current bug fixes, but without the very latest translations, I believe. Steam version contains all of those fixes and the very latest translations are still being added. There is a new soundtrack in the Steam version. Give it a listen.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes