BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Without going into details: breeding and pregnancy will have a heavy focus in Heaven's Door.
Opening scene: A comet lights up the night sky
Heaven's Door cult leader: Is the sacrifice ready?
A baby's cry pierces the silence.
Cultist: Yes, leader. However, this is the last. Will it suffice?
Leader: Do not worry, child. Prophecy demands more.

Cut to MC walking along the street, carefree, when he trips on his own dong.

Camera pans up to reveal MC is in front of the Heaven's Gate strip club, home to the eponymous doomsday cult. Will our MC fall into the cult's clutches and breed new sacrifices, or will he take another path? Play to find out!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
The script for chapter 4 is complete. Slockie is working on renders now, but they're taking extra time because they're fairly crowded in the final scenes. I'm hoping we have the chapter complete and in beta before the end of the month, with a release shortly after that.

It's a pretty massive update, especially for those who are on multi-girl paths. And for those who were unaware, or just as a general reminder, chapter 5 is the last chapter of Bare Witness. Slockie and I will be moving on to our next game, Heaven's Door, after we complete BW.
Is there still enough content for those of us who go with one girl per playthrough?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Is there still enough content for those of us who go with one girl per playthrough?
I won't lie: there is a significant difference in the amount of content for the solo paths. However, we did ensure each love interest has at least 2 solo scenes in the chapter, not counting minor scenes like phone calls or chance encounters. If you have multiple solo playthroughs, you'll definitely have completely different content for each (not counting MC-centric stuff). We didn't just rewrite scenes and plop a different girl in, we made sure they had dates and conversations that were specific to them.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I won't lie: there is a significant difference in the amount of content for the solo paths. However, we did ensure each love interest has at least 2 solo scenes in the chapter, not counting minor scenes like phone calls or chance encounters. If you have multiple solo playthroughs, you'll definitely have completely different content for each (not counting MC-centric stuff). We didn't just rewrite scenes and plop a different girl in, we made sure they had dates and conversations that were specific to them.
Sounds good for me lol. I was just a little worried how you said it. I'm a romantic type of guy when it comes to game like this, so no harem for me but I understand harem with the girls that there will no doubt be alot of content. Glad you guys still made it to were the solo paths are still getting content. Keep up the good work.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Sorry to get of topic but I'm to assume pregnancy is going to be unavoidable in your next game? If so, big sad. :cry:
Yup. Sorry! I hope you give it a chance regardless. It'll be a longer story, with a lot of time to get to know the characters. It'll have a much larger cast, including supporting roles. We're putting a lot into it, and even if you aren't into impregnation you might still enjoy it. Especially if you've enjoyed Bare Witness so far.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yup. Sorry! I hope you give it a chance regardless. It'll be a longer story, with a lot of time to get to know the characters. It'll have a much larger cast, including supporting roles. We're putting a lot into it, and even if you aren't into impregnation you might still enjoy it. Especially if you've enjoyed Bare Witness so far.
I'm not gonna lie, I don't like the harem playstyle and I've yet to see pregnancy handled tolerably in an AVN (as a feature rather than just part of an epilogue). So you're not filling me with confidence here. But I have really enjoyed Bare Witness, so I think you've earned at least a little leeway. I'll try to keep an open mind.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I'm not gonna lie, I don't like the harem playstyle and I've yet to see pregnancy handled tolerably in an AVN (as a feature rather than just part of an epilogue). So you're not filling me with confidence here. But I have really enjoyed Bare Witness, so I think you've earned at least a little leeway. I'll try to keep an open mind.
Well, HD won't be the typical harem game, where there's a lot of sandbox and the girls rarely acknowledge each other or the fact that MC is sleeping with/dating the others. This will still be a story-driven game, just with the potential for a lot of relationships.

Also, I think how we plan to implement pregnancy in Heaven's Door will be much more appropriate and complete than you might see in other games. I'm honestly hoping to set a high standard with it; that's how confident (and hopeful) I am in the story we'll be telling.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Will there be a bigger harem in the next one or at least a way to choose the members of the harem?
Was really hoping for M.A.S.H in this one

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661720960784.png

MC: I always give my all to my babes. That party had all the wrong signals.
How is not participating proving them wrong when by being there
we were becoming unwilling participants? I had to act fast.
In my mind, I showed them I am very much strong in my masculinity and
also dead set on bringing pleasure to my woman and sticking it moutuful
into other broads to shut them up.

Well, he looks miserable in that image, and I can't blame him. Is this his punishment for letting the other chick blow him at the party?

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes