rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I went into this thinking I would play at least 3/4 of the routes, started with the Zenda route, now I can't imagine doing another one. It was romantic and sweet to the point I would feel weird playing the others :LOL: Plus, she reminds me a bit of my ex who I was with for 7 years, that car scene being something I had planned for this year. So no, I'm definitely not crying

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I went into this thinking I would play at least 3/4 of the routes, started with the Zenda route, now I can't imagine doing another one. It was romantic and sweet to the point I would feel weird playing the others :LOL: Plus, she reminds me a bit of my ex who I was with for 7 years, that car scene being something I had planned for this year. So no, I'm definitely not crying
Nice! I was kinda the opposite. I played the other routes and then got to Val. Couldn't imagine playing any other route. Then went for Athena only. Ugliness and sadness ensued. Went back to the gaggle of beautiful girls and Val. I still need to play Zenda's route. Everyone says it is worth it.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Nice! I was kinda the opposite. I played the other routes and then got to Val. Couldn't imagine playing any other route. Then went for Athena only. Ugliness and sadness ensued. Went back to the gaggle of beautiful girls and Val. I still need to play Zenda's route. Everyone says it is worth it.
Zenda's route is definitely worth it, I'd say give it a try. I wanted to try Athena at one point, but I knew it was gonna be a rough time, didn't want to see Heidi hurting.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I've liked all the routes, although after doing Athena solo I'm not interested in Heidi solo. But even after doing Zenda's route, I still feel like her opening pitch is so anathema to what the MC is currently going through that it makes more sense to say no, which she takes as "you're not worthy" and never speaks to you again.

I like her route, but not really a fan of HER, if that makes any sense.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Honestly, I've liked all the routes, although after doing Athena solo I'm not interested in Heidi solo. But even after doing Zenda's route, I still feel like her opening pitch is so anathema to what the MC is currently going through that it makes more sense to say no, which she takes as "you're not worthy" and never speaks to you again.

I can definitely see that, the beginning of her route is a bit strange. She doesn't come across that way as the game progresses tho, the development is more subtle than others but you can tell how much she truly cares. She never forces the MC into her way of living, she makes sure that he wants that too. Idk, maybe I just have a soft spot for her.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

I can definitely see that, the beginning of her route is a bit strange. She doesn't come across that way as the game progresses tho, the development is more subtle than others but you can tell how much she truly cares. She never forces the MC into her way of living, she makes sure that he wants that too. Idk, maybe I just have a soft spot for her.
Heidi's over-the-top "look at me" was off-putting at first. The very reason I went for Athena. But Heidi very quickly grew on me. She is an amazing woman. Athena though, just damn! Maybe it is the gamer in me. Her shyness. Love it when she gets embarrassed. And Val, I don't usually go for the milf in games, but she is the best.

If I were writing this story, I would hate to have to choose any one of the women for something bad to happen to. Stephen Kings says to "kill your darlings." There is no way I could write that with this particular cast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
We've heard the complaint enough times (even though I disagree with it; just because you play a game doesn't mean you know the terminology for it) that it's being changed for the final release.
I didn't mean the terminology but a MMO usually is a MMORPG.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

View attachment 2830132

Yooooooooooooo,

Been a bit since we've given a public update so just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop.

Storm has finished writing 8 of the 11 possible endings, and I'm just about done rendering the 8th one. So we're slowly creeping up to the finish line. I wanted to give some more advanced numbers I guess you can call it.

Image count by scene:
MC Solo ending - 83
Athena solo - 447 (though this number is going to increase as we're going to add some more and really flesh out her ending.)
Heidi solo - 543
Mora solo - 465
Sadie solo - 547
Zenda solo - 611
Valeria solo - 1,140 (jesus)
Heidi Sadie throuple - 700 and counting.

Total so far - 4,438

Animation count currently sits at a total of 233.
Word count exceeds 500.

Development is going smoothly though, which is always welcome. The renders are taking longer then usual because a lot of these scenes include 7 + characters and properly posing them really takes a while.

Anyway, thank you for hanging in there with us as we keep on keeping on and hopefully we'll cross the finish line soon.

Love ya'll,

Slock
So if I understand correctly there are no any plans for ending with Heidi and Athena throuple ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I believe they have every ending covered.
Ok my bad because I didn't quite read this post and I thought that listed endings with numbers of renders were already all the planned endings but now I see that so far it's only 8 of the 11 planned endings.

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes