VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Storm ⛈ Is development close to 100% or has it already arrived?
It'll be ready when it's ready, besides the devs already said they'll go past the 1-year mark before it's out, so don't expect to see it before December 1st.

If it comes out before Christmas it'll be a nice early gift, if after, a lovely late gift.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Storm ⛈ Is development close to 100% or has it already arrived?
The script is currently at about 96%, and Slockie is breathing down my neck with the renders, so we're on good pace. I'm hoping for a Patreon release before New Year's, but that mostly depends on how fast Slockie's rig can churn out renders. There's a significant backlog of them that it's working through now, so that hope may be in vain. We'll announce a Patreon release date as soon as we're absolutely confident we can hit it.

Steam release won't be for 2-4 weeks after Patreon. We need time to do some clean-up, get translations finished, etc. before that occurs, but we'll announce that when it's locked in as well.

Edit: Slockie tells me my hoped-for timeline is "one billion percent impossible" so ignore everything I said above and pretend I only said "as soon as it's ready."

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
These are not fan arts..these are the renders by slockie AW Dev.. and if you are not intrested to see you are free to leave (y)before commenting reassure yourself if you don't know anything..
I think his post was sarcastic, that your (as he thought they where) renders are to hot to handle ;)

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes