Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID By cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Please update your mod for chap. 5 :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y)

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I must be going crazy (chances are I am) but I could have sworn that when I downloaded the game yesterday, the version said v1.0 like JL's MOD does but now it says Chapter 5... Is it just me?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Not a fan of big tits, but at least there are few girls with small ones as well. (y) Can't stand the ones when everyone has massive jugs.
I agree! But looking at the screenshots, I can't see any that are unrealistic that plague anime today and has no doubt infected other forms of art today as well. Z cups as I like to call them...and they might be a ninja. SMH.

Reactions: ontach

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
That IS for chapter 5 genius.......
I'm waiting for sancho to complete his, also i'm hoping someone would complete the pdf walkthrough as well...this game has soo many endings options+you add babies into the mix:love:, i never thought waiting this much would be this satisfying. Devs did a really good job here.:cry::love:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Dont understand me wrong but they have been working on it for 2 years and its just leaked this fast? Imo these guys deserve more support and a couple of additional rtx 4090 lol

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is the pregnant tag justified and we get actual content around it (visible pregnancy and maybe even sex scenes) or is it just flavour text (impregnation only)?

Reactions: Tommy_Verceti
4.50 star(s) 238 Votes