DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So before jumping into chapter 5 I decided to replay the rest of the game in my favorite path aka MASH and I just got done with the fivesome at the end of chapter 4 and god damn does it take a long time to get trough that scene took me like 50 minutes to read trough it all...Bruh

Mystttts

Dec 4, 2021
Just found out there was a new update, but can't play it in controller. Last time I played with a controller and it worked fine, did someone already found a fix?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Before playing I was telling myself that will be my route because I thought she was the hottest... but the cousin part and her extreme innocent made me feel bad romancing her, shit didnt feel right xD
I was the opposite, didn't like her at first. But she grew into one of my favs. I felt really bad doing other paths when I turned her down and she started crying. She's such a sweetheart.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
pro tip to get to the harem route you need enough points for athena and heidi. to get that you need to agree to go on a date with Zenda then cancel the date with her to be with athena and heidi instead, then invite mora inside, that way you start the Athena/Heidi/Mora route

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
pro tip to get to the harem route you need enough points for athena and heidi. to get that you need to agree to go on a date with Zenda then cancel the date with her to be with athena and heidi instead, then invite mora inside, that way you start the Athena/Heidi/Mora route
Or how about you completely ignore Zenda and not be a man whore...

Reactions: Bestort

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have to cancel with Zenda, you just can't go with her. If you say no initially, you can still get plenty of points with both of the Bobbsey Twins.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure you don't have to make the date and cancel. Just say no in the first place (that's what I did). She had a real femdom vibe to her at the time, so I wasn't interested.

Reactions: Bestort

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure you don't have to make the date and cancel. Just say no in the first place (that's what I did). She had a real femdom vibe to her at the time, so I wasn't interested.
Or even better just decline her right at the very start in the train,I mean like why even interact with her if you are going for ham or mash.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Or even better just decline her right at the very start in the train,I mean like why even interact with her if you are going for ham or mash.
True. I did that on all subsequent playthroughs. But, on my very first I chatted to find out what she was like and whether I'd do a path or not.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
... 'cause I prefer not to meta-game if I can help it ^_^

Also, I think it makes MORE sense to say no after hearing her date pitch than just being rude on the train. She's basically telling someone who's doing his best to keep a low profile "Come on my date and I'll make you the center of attention" -- If you're just looking for excuses, what else do you need to say no to that?

That said, there's no reason to do anything except read the walkthrough/use the mod if you just are trying to figure out how to get a particular route or get the most sex scenes. It's easier than constantly asking people how to do things, and it works better than responses on here.

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes