Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
That's where this update ended with the guy at the door asking for his name. I guess I better sleep with every single girl?

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
Finished a few playthroughs loved the game especially Athena/Heidi route solid all the way from beginning to end and great job on doing the endings the right way full closure with this

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Uh Oh... used the mod on chap 5 . Did that screw me? :oops:
Yep, a Ch4 mod will cut the game at end of Ch4 instead of going to Ch5.

I don't use mods anymore, someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be able to download Ch5 mod and overwrite the CH4. (While game is closed obviously). And reopen, choose a save near the end and be able to keep going.

Just make sure it's the same Mod you used last time. Do both and you're really FUBAR.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's where this update ended with the guy at the door asking for his name. I guess I better sleep with every single girl?
To add Milton:
I´m using Sancho´s "Multi Mod", and the update to Ch5 is working fine with the updated Mod https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-ch-5-multi-mod-sancho1969.89566/#post-6263020
All my saves from Ch 4 (guy on the door) are working - finished Val´s and Sadie´s solo pathes so far without issues.
Actually on Zenda´s path.

If you´ve not used any mod before maybe your old saves won´t work on a modded Ch5.
Try first to proceed with new installed Ch5 without mod, make a new save and afterthen try to install a mod. If this doesn´t work again forget the mods.

IMO the last chapter isn´t that critical you need a walkthrough help.

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes