AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"This isn't a traditional harem game where you can have ALL of the LI's at once. You may be able to have 3 or more at a time, so if this doesn't interest you and you're looking for a full harem you may want to move onto the next, though we'll be sad if you don't give it a chance"

What is really sad is left someone behind...

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The animated scenes look good but too much screen shaking for an example: there is no creampie showing only a screen shake when a girl gets creamed but I'll still give this a game a try but it maybe last to try on my list.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
1673085614814.png

Wouldn't suprise me if she's a LI in the next game that plays in an alternative reality of this one. :unsure:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Honestly this is the only game I've played where I've changed my favourite girl multiple times.
In other games it might happen like once, near the start when you don't know them. Here it happened in every chapter.

After ch1 Val intrigued me, cause I guessed she wanted to get pregnant from you.
After ch2 I was all over Athena because of her attitude.
After ch3 Sadie was best girl because you're her fetish lol.
After ch4 I adore Zenda, cause she has the sweetest and most loving path.

Zenda is criminally underrated.
I very much enjoy how Zelda’s story has progressed but the initial date with her was very different-caught me off guard and still sticks with me a little-flirting/dancing with some old man literally the minute your date is in the bathroom is a major red flag to me-honestly the fact that she did it just to get you to interrupt them makes it worse, also that she just lets you leave and never apologizes in either scenario.
But everything after has been lovely with her so I do have a path or two with her saved.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I very much enjoy how Zelda’s story has progressed but the initial date with her was very different-caught me off guard and still sticks with me a little-flirting/dancing with some old man literally the minute your date is in the bathroom is a major red flag to me-honestly the fact that she did it just to get you to interrupt them makes it worse, also that she just lets you leave and never apologizes in either scenario.
But everything after has been lovely with her so I do have a path or two with her saved.
Who tf is 'Zelda'? Do you mean 'Zenda'?

Arcenis

Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the game, I open and show the intro and the warning, but after that the game close itself, somebody knows anything about this problem?

Thank you for your help ;).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the game, I open and show the intro and the warning, but after that the game close itself, somebody knows anything about this problem?

Thank you for your help ;).
The easiest fix I've heard of on this forum is to replace your renpy folder with one from another game (Bare Witness/renpy) Just delete the one currently in Bare Witness, copy one from a DIFFERENT renpy game and paste it into the Bare Witness folder.

(a safer option might be to rename BW's renpy folder, move it somewhere else, then copy another game's renpy folder into BW just in case)

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes