• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Every time I try to use the Mixdrop link to download, it shows a download site but when clicked, brings up a cam girl site. Your link is hijacked I think.
you have to click the link a few times ( 2 or 3 times) and than it should download it (just checked and worked on the 3rd try for me)(and yes with ads)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
you have to click the link a few times ( 2 or 3 times) and than it should download it (just checked and worked on the 3rd try for me)(and yes with ads)
I've had to do it five or six times before (and I always immediately close any popups) but yea, it almost always eventually works. It's also always my last choice.

Reactions: DragonsFear

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played tonight and loved heidi's character but sadly :cry: she is sleeping with Athena and it seems even if you just pursue her she will carry on sleeping with Athena... Not really my thing so I then looked at Mora and thought hmmmm :unsure: maybe.... BUT then BOOM the cutie that IS Sadie :love: appeared and I was like... Mora who? (One quick restart later ;))
Bummed that it looks like Heidi isn't going to be a monogamous relationship option but MAN I love Sadie sooooo all's good lol.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
i loved all the girls and it was hard to pick one, so i picked em all. been awhile since i played and if i didn't have so many games to get though i would replay this again soon..
Amen @ so many games....but the bright side?....I literally Never have nothing to read/play (I'm @ 273 Android ports minus the projects that take multiple releases to for the whole game, I'd bet I have 250+ on my external memory card)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Spoilers: She is. You just gotta stick it out a while.
OMFG :love::love::love: Thank you for clarifying this for me.... Guess I will be doing a fresh play through tomorrow night (y)
Wish I had persevered now :rolleyes: oh well it's a bit late now seeing as im up for work at 8 and it's now FUCK!! 2:27am.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Every time I try to use the Mixdrop link to download, it shows a download site but when clicked, brings up a cam girl site. Your link is hijacked I think.
It's not, then use the Patreon link it's a FREE post.

I've had to do it five or six times before (and I always immediately close any popups) but yea, it almost always eventually works. It's also always my last choice.
Works first click, and zero ads, do you not use an adblocker? Modern browsers have that stuff built in. If not look at some privacy extensions/add-ons eg, uBlock Origins, Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere. If you use a VPN most have where you can block AD's, trackers, malware, etc.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Works first click, and zero ads, do you not use an adblocker? Modern browsers have that stuff built in. If not look at some privacy extensions/add-ons eg, uBlock Origins, Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere. If you use a VPN most have where you can block AD's, trackers, malware, etc.
I use an adblocker, and Mixdrop frequently doesn't work on the first click, regardless what I'm trying to download from it. I'll have to click, hit back, click again, hit back, and then typically it works on the third or fourth try.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I use an adblocker, and Mixdrop frequently doesn't work on the first click, regardless what I'm trying to download from it. I'll have to click, hit back, click again, hit back, and then typically it works on the third or fourth try.

I use all things I listed in my comment, uBlock Origins, HTTPS Everywhere, Privacy Badger, and I also have do not track request added via browser, trackers blocked in VPN (along with ads and malware), and Edge has its own set of rules for popups and ads.

I click download, it starts it's download timer, 3, 2, 1, download button comes back, click it, takes all of 30 seconds.

MiXDROP.png

Mixdrop looks like that for me, pretty bland site.

Also, Mixdrop is used as it's almost DMCA resistant, about 99.9%. Upload and forget. Things are still there like 4-5 years ago posted from here, while every other link is dead.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I use all things I listed in my comment, uBlock Origins, HTTPS Everywhere, Privacy Badger, and I also have do not track request added via browser, trackers blocked in VPN (along with ads and malware), and Edge has its own set of rules for popups and ads.
So, it isn't just an adblocker. It's that plus 4-5 other things that keep you from having the pop-ups. Good to know.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, it isn't just an adblocker. It's that plus 4-5 other things that keep you from having the pop-ups. Good to know.
I don't think Privacy Badger does.

Privacy Badger automatically learns to block invisible trackers. Instead of keeping lists of what to block, Privacy Badger automatically discovers trackers based on their behavior.
Noir HTTPS everywhere

HTTPS Everywhere is an extension created by EFF and the Tor Project which automatically switches thousands of sites from insecure "http" to secure "https". It will protect you against many forms of surveillance and account hijacking, and some forms of censorship.
It's more like uBlock Origins along with my VPN (surprised more don't use them), a lot of browsers as well have good protection, eg Brave.

Well, I forgot about Windows Defender (it gets tons of slack, it's actually quite good and scores well on AV tests) I'm sure it helps to.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.
Still doesn't have the tag that will shatter countless fragile hearts here. :KEK:

generally how many playthrough do i need to unlock everything. ? that 2 very famous college themed games make me play many times to unlock everything.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Still doesn't have the tag that will shatter countless fragile hearts here. :KEK:

generally how many playthrough do i need to unlock everything. ? that 2 very famous college themed games make me play many times to unlock everything.
Here are all the paths that I know of:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Yo, have some Mora.

PatreonPreviewMora.png

Going somewhat slowly recently, life's been super stressful recently between trying to find a new home, having my identity stolen and credit score tanked, and other nonsense.
Anyway, these are the current numbers.

Renders - 1,250
Animations - 31
Words - More then 5?
Endings finished - 3.2/11+

Side note, I'll try and have January's wallpapers by the end of the weekend.

Love ya'll and stay safe.
Slock

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Wanted to share yesterday, but forgot.
Bruh... This scene looks like some zombie/necro weird shie, lmao
Caught me off guard :KEK:
fghfh.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 173 Votes