Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Is it possible if i start supporting now to still get the game? I would really like to buy it from Steam, but sadly thats not possible in my country

Toni891

Jul 13, 2018
What i imagine as a nice ending for the Heidi/Athena path:

Since polygamy is illegal in the US, Jackson decides to marry one of them (gotta choose) to "keep up appearances" and the scene at the wedding goes:

at the altar he's facing his chosen bride, with the one not chosen right behind her as bridesmaid and as the priest goes "do you Jackson take Athena/Heidi as your wife, etc." He looks at his bride, then slightly glances at the bridesmaid, making her smile then looks back at the priest and says "i do". cut to some time later the 3 of them happily together as one big family and both girls pregnant.

but oh well, a man can dream....

i know we'll be more than happy with what Storm and Slockie are preparing for us!
Not sure you give a f... about a marriage at church if you live against its rules anyway. I'd certainly not stand in second row. If a polygamy marriage is illegal you don't marry, it's that simple :D Nobody stops you from living with more than one partner. =)

might have some jealous neighbours though xD

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just played this for the first time and i almost lost my shit thinking you couldn't get a true Val route.

Boy am i glad i was wrong....

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
Did I miss something? Have the HAM harem, and still dating Sadie, and promise a baby to Val. Heidi and MC were trying to shop for beds when they discover the bed they like is identical to Athena's bed. Go to her room and get frisky while A is streaming a video game. They convince her to stop her stream and just as she's tackling Heidi, the scene switched to Val's car and MC and Val kissing before going to her place to have "baby sex".

The scene cut was so abrupt. I'm wondering if I missed something.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Did I miss something? Have the HAM harem, and still dating Sadie, and promise a baby to Val. Heidi and MC were trying to shop for beds when they discover the bed they like is identical to Athena's bed. Go to her room and get frisky while A is streaming a video game. They convince her to stop her stream and just as she's tackling Heidi, the scene switched to Val's car and MC and Val kissing before going to her place to have "baby sex".

The scene cut was so abrupt. I'm wondering if I missed something.
Na, doesn't matter if you have Val or not, that was the whole scene. It was more about them being cute than their next sex act.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I noticed the scene changes are more and more abrupt as the game goes on.
I think it's just that before chapter 4 it was all about building the relationships and character development. Chapter 4 is more about expanding on and deepening the established relationships, meaning much of the could-be sex was sacrificed for development and to keep the chapter from getting bloated. Still, there was also the 11 endings to prepare for. The sex that is available is fantastic, but it was limited to keep the story moving.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 5 is in beta

As the headline says, we're in beta. We sent out the beta build to our testers yesterday and they've started working through the paths. Soon as we have a handle on the render queue and how long it'll take (and any fixes to the current build) we'll announce the release schedule.

That's it! Keep an eye open for the announcement, and as always: thank you for being here.

-- Storm

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes