HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah but lest be real man,imagine another 5 updates more form him....i refer he come with this one and move on ,better a ending tag and not an abandoned one....
What the f*/k are saying here anyway?

And it's them, not him.

We've known for a year how this will play out, hardly anything to worry about now.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

I have everything unlocked in the scene gallery except for #7 (where you watch Athena and Heidi after the movie/pizza night and jack off to them). I have seen this scene in-game several times in different runs as I went through to make sure I had saves with all the paths I wanted, but despite having viewed the scene, it remains locked in the gallery. I saw the walkthrough said something like "won't unlock unless you have <7 with both girls," so I've made sure that's one of the variables I tried, but still nothing.

For clarity, not looking for a gallery unlocker, just wanting to know if I've missed something to unlock it organically (e.g., Sadie/Heidi bj at the Halloween party I had to play a few times before it unlocked as I didn't get the full scene initially due to Heidi <15).

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
What ever you're having, can you share with the class please!
Only the best of the best.

Just blazed it baby. Come on over and we can blaze together. But sadly, I gotta go back to work soon so, sorry about that my friend. Seriously though, I couldn't quote that biatch, so I copied and paste that shit (when trying to quote, it says "OOPS)

I just want that damn steam release... I'm impatient. :cautious:

Feb 25, 2022
Release tomorrow!
Patreon post image-1.png
At 5pm Eastern Daylight Time, we will be releasing the fifth and final chapter of Bare Witness to our Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP patrons! Keep an eye open for that announcement, and join us on Discord if you'd like to discuss your favorite ending (and join the hype train as it comes into the station):

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Release tomorrow!

At 5pm Eastern Daylight Time, we will be releasing the fifth and final chapter of Bare Witness to our Silver, Gold, Platinum, and EP patrons! Keep an eye open for that announcement, and join us on Discord if you'd like to discuss your favorite ending (and join the hype train as it comes into the station):
drake.gif

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Release tomorrow!
I wish the one wearing black wasn't in the game... I just keep remembering her model from Being A DIK.... it's distracting seeing her Model now.... her eyes bug me out. Seems like her model was meant to be a Furry or something lol.

I'll just avoid her the whole game (if possible)

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Release tomorrow!
View attachment 3665203
3df6186711fd17d8957db471532344b883d98d32_00.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Release tomorrow!
View attachment 3665203
This day is coming 1000152823.gif

Jan 11, 2024
I wish the one wearing black wasn't in the game... I just keep remembering her model from Being A DIK.... it's distracting seeing her Model now.... her eyes bug me out. Seems like her model was meant to be a Furry or something lol.

I'll just avoid her the whole game (if possible)
You wish the most popular girl in the game wasn't in the game? wtf

who had the same model in BAD?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Release tomorrow!
View attachment 3665203
Athena here looks just like she did in the previous 4 chapters. But in the release date announcement picture she looks a lot different and a lot better tbh. I'm confused now as to which type of Athena we are gonna see in the game now, i guess will just have to wait and see.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes