Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Oh no, a Tiktoker.... they're everywhere!

Ah, so they aren't the same model... interesting. I mainly focused on the eye pupils and hairstyle + lip piercings. I wasn't going to do too much digging into this, too pointless.

Glad you did it though. I don't mind being proven wrong.

Reactions: HB38

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Popular for? not for me so, doesn't matter.

Her model is the one from Being A DIK. Obviously, with some edits/morphs, but it's her.

View attachment 3665218
Some similarities, but not nearly enough to think they're the same model. It's just black hair and edginess. From the Ch5 preview image there, Arieth is a closer match, but that's largely just the hair over the eye and tilt of the head.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Some similarities, but not nearly enough to think they're the same model.

It's just black hair and edginess. From the Ch5 preview image there, Arieth is a closer match, but that's largely just the hair over the eye and tilt of the head.
Yeah, I got proven wrong by a post or so under that post I made. I focused soley on the eye pupils, hairstyle and piercings. Even though the hairstyle is different. I thought the Dev just decided to use a different hairstyle, piercings and morphed the face a bit.

I'm not an expert on knowing this models 100% front to back (knowing their base) So, that is my fault for speaking like I knew for a fact. Next time, I'll make sure 100% it is what it is.

Definitely interesting hearing from experts though :) thanks for the info

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
oo shit, time to prepare every possible route for this update:oops:
I did it six months ago, and five months ago, and four months ago, and three months ago, and two months ago, and a month ago. And 2 weeks ago, and last week. Maybe I should do it again to make it sure it's ready to go. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and MixQQ

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I don't think there is a pure harem route in this game though, in the end you would have to choose. I'm guessing the most that could be possible would be a throuple or a 4way relationship
Damn, yes, just give me a save :) I didn't ask about the essence of things

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
oo shit, time to prepare every possible route for this update:oops:
I did it six months ago, and five months ago, and four months ago, and three months ago, and two months ago, and a month ago. And 2 weeks ago, and last week. Maybe I should do it again to make it sure it's ready to go. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm so glad I don't put myself in this messy ass situation. The whole "Multiple" saves and needing to prepare. That's why it's wise to just wait for the completed tag. Then go wild with your mess, so you aren't constantly needing to do this/that because of an update.

That's me though. I'm normally a person without patience but if it's understandable/reasonable, I'll wait it out. Also, good thing I've been buying a ton of new games on Steam, will keep me very busy for like, a few months/years.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I probably won't get around to playing this for a 2-3 weeks for most of my saves. Since my backlog is full so I might just play the update right away to see the ending for my Mora save and replay this later and make actual saves for the other paths im missing. either way cant wait to see how it ends

Last edited:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
PLEASE
Someone be our hero today, we've been waiting for the release for 1.5 years.
Doesn't that mean you could have saved some money for it within that time frame? if you cared that much for the game, wouldn't you want to support it? unless if you're waiting for the Steam release to support them.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm excited, been waiting for this one! Will definitely be a priority of mine to play the final update as soon as it drops.

Reactions: Elhemeer

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
PLEASE
Someone be our hero today, we've been waiting for the release for 1.5 years.

:cry:
I feel so lucky. I've only recently started playing AVNs and found this forum. I decided to give this game a try for the first time this week, with no idea about the release schedule! I'm very much looking forward to the new release and will likely play from the start again to wrap up a couple of additional paths.

Although I have little experience, I've played some games that look great, but I swear this has got some of the best scenes of all of them.

4.50 star(s) 217 Votes