Br3nt

Sep 18, 2022
Also, there is a game with the exact model without modifications, do you know which one?
Athena makes an appearance in "Come Home" by RJ Rhodes; but it's not the same model, it's actually the same character making a cameo in another VN.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
that release time is almost midnight in Europe isn't it... I'll probably have the energy to play one route, so I need to decide which one to pick :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gonna download it but still buying on Steam.

Have to download it because i'm super impatient and have waited long enough. Gonna buy cos I do like having games I enjoy on Steam plus I suppose the devs will have earned it for the effort put into endings after the super shit endings i've seen in other games now.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Nice to know it's gonna take a bit longer, just out of curiosity, is there any reason as to why? Like give it some time to iron out some bugs or is the 'give patreons their money's worth'?

Berlioz-7

Jul 17, 2023
Nice to know it's gonna take a bit longer, just out of curiosity, is there any reason as to why? Like give it some time to iron out some bugs or is the 'give patreons their money's worth'?
It's also because Steam runs it's approval process as well and that can take time depending on the sort of content.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
they are reworking Ch1 to fit the quality of renders, also bugfixes and adding a special gallery with all special arts created in these years

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Almost out for anyone waiting :whistle:

It's coming, we swear! Slockie is uploading now. Just had a lack of foresight into the heaviness of traffic on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. As soon as the upload is complete, we'll get it posted.

Reactions: Ghostly and Kakasan
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes